...12...

A timer rang from my phone, meaning it was 6. Peter and I have been watching a movie in his room. Well, there wasn't much watching it, it was more as background music.

I pulled away from his lips and turned it off. "We have to get ready for dinner."

He groaned, but nodded and went towards his closet. Peter picked a nice button down and showed it to me. When I approved, he went to the bathroom to put it on.

I looked in a mirror, my lipstick was smudged. I grabbed the pink lipstick and lipgloss that I usually keep in my purse to reapply it. When I was finished, I smoothed out the dress I had picked out.

Peter exited his bathroom looking dashing. I smiled, impressed, and entered to put on the outfit. I unzipped the dress I had for the graduation. I pushed it down my legs and set it on top of the closed toilet. I put the new, sparkly dress carefully. It was pretty expensive.

When I finished dressing, I fixed my hair. Running my fingers through it to tame down the frizz. It was not cooperating, so I ran some water over it.

I stepped out of the bathroom holding the other outfit in my arms. Peter's eyes raked me up and down. He smiled nervously and looked away, his cheeks turning pink. I laughed under my breath and grabbed the new purse he got me.

The clock struck 6:40 when we went down the stairs to wait for my parents. They were never late, at least usually. Aunt May was sitting at the table, a smile spreading over her lips when she caught sight of us.

"Both of you look rather dashing." She complimented us. "I suppose that now that you are together, you will have to leave your bedroom door open."

I was shocked to hear this, Peter just nodded. "Okay, but I promise we don't do anything out of the ordinary, Aunt May. We would never take advantage of your trust." Peter argued.

May just smiled knowingly. "I know. You can stay over anytime, Chelsea. Just remember to be safe, I can buy you con-"

Peter cut her off. "No, no, stop please." He covered his ears with his hands. "I am going to die."

"Nothing to feel ashamed of, guys. It is normal at your age."

He just shook his head. That's when the headlights of a limo shone through the front door. Peter stood quickly, trying to escape the conversation. I laughed and stepped out when he held the door open.

I opened the door to the limo, and my mother smiled at us. She was holding a bottle of champagne. I sat down, Peter next to me. Aunt May was across from my parents.

"All of you look so beautiful." My mother looked at all of us, approving of our outfits.

"Thank you, darling." May thanked her and examined the beautiful limousine that we had rented.

I smiled at myself while looking at Peter. He was smiling, crinkles next to his eyes. I couldn't help but stare. He noticed me looking at him and winked. I blushed. The things he does to me.

We arrived at the restaurant and went directly to our reserved table. When we were about to sit down, Peter pulled out my chair like the gentleman he was. I thanked him with a grin.

It was an Italian restaurant so I ordered some vodka pasta. Light conversation was made at the table, everybody talking a little. I thought it would be awkward, but it was flowing neatly.

"So, Peter, what are your plans for this year?" Dad asked him while eyeing the drink menu.

"I am going to Empire State University for biochemistry with a minor in photojournalism." Peter answered proudly.

"That is very impressive, Peter." My mother smiled and gave him a headnod.

"And you, Chelsea?" Aunt May questioned.

"I decided to go to Italy and study fashion over there." I replied, not missing the way Peter's eyes drooped down. "It was a sudden decision, but I think I will thrive there."

May nodded and took a sip of her water. "Then, Peter will have to visit you over there."

"Of course. I'll always have space for him in my apartment." I chuckled, Peter just gave a small smile that I could tell wasn't genuine.

The food arrived and we dined. It was a fun time, despite the talk about me moving across the world. I tried not to linger on it too much. Peter and I could survive long distances easily.

My father paid the check and we called the driver to pick us up. This time, I told him to put on some music in the limo. Some pop started banging through the speakers while I sang along. I coaxed Peter into singing, but he just hummed along.

He was in a mood after I confirmed that I was leaving. Sometimes we would be fine, and then I talk about Italy and he guards up.

When we left them at their house Peter gave me a kiss on the cheek before stepping out of the vehicle. May was all happiness while saying thank you and congratulating me.

"See you tomorrow, P?" I asked before he entered the house.

"Yes." He said plainly. "Call me."

I gave him a thumbs up and he went through the door.

I hope that we don't break up before I go study abroad. I love him too much to break up over something this stupid. We have been friends for years, distance can't stop us.

_________________
Sorry for not updating because I started school. I'll try to update once a week. If not then Once every 2 weeks.