...23...

It was hectic, like the backstage of a fashion show usually is. Today was the day that my clothing brand, C.C. designs, was having its debut. The show has already started, and the crowd is reacting amazingly.

The line is called The multiverse and it features items inspired by my trip to other universes. Peter helped me design the dresses by giving it our own personal touch.

I was very stressed, to the point that I threw up 5 times. Obviously, Peter was there to hold back my hair and make sure my dress didn't get wrinkles.

From where I was standing I could see Peter and Aunt May sitting in the front row. My mother and Father were there somewhere in the back. Aunt May was beaming as the models walked the runways. Her approving smile made this a hundred times better.

Although, I don't think anyone really understood the theme, I was proud of myself for creating this line. I know Peter was proud of me as well. And if nobody liked it, Peter did and that is all that I care about.

When the show ended the huge applause surprised me. Now, it was time for my speech.

I thanked everyone for coming, first of all. "I have to say that creating this line was not easy. I was not only trying to make people like it, but I also wanted it to have sentimental value. A few years back, my husband and I found ourselves in a very interesting adventure that impacted us in more ways that we care to admit. This adventure led us to great friends, but ultimately it ended with a very hard loss. We laughed with them, and cried as well, but we haven't seen those people again because it is literally impossible. This line reminds me of them. And although we only spent a really short time with them, I think about them daily.

The people we met were just kids. Kids that have gone through some horrible stuff, and I have trust that they are doing amazingly now. I am not a very sentimental person, but they make all my emotions swell up. I saw myself and Peter in every one of them. Whether it be their name, or their attitude, or their relationship, they were just like us. This line is dedicated to Peter 1, MJ, and Ned. They are not here right now, nor will they ever see this dedication. I just hope they know that I wonder about them everyday and have inspired me to live now, because you never know when the world might forget you.

I also want to thank Peter, for being my light in this dark tunnel we have had to walk in. I want to thank Aunt May, the woman who has raised her beautiful nephew, the man I love. Finally, I want to thank my biggest supporter, Uncle Ben. Uncle Ben passed away, but I know that he is proud of me. And it is not entitled to say that because he was proud of everything I did. He was my role model, and the world has not been the same without his jokes, his up building words, and the love he could show with just one look. Since my childhood he has been with me, and I know that he still is."

I ended the speech crying. Peter ran up the stage and gave me the most amazing hug that I have ever experienced. I could feel his tears falling on my hair. "I love you so so so much." He whispered in my ear before pulling away and leaving me to the reporters.

3 hours have passed, but we were finally home, in our pajamas while sipping on some champagne. I was sitting on Peter lap while he gushed about how amazing my show was. I don't think I have ever felt so lucky.

Thank you for getting to the end of this fanfic!!! I hope you enjoyed it!! This was an amazing journey.

I have other fanfics up on my profile that I have also written. If any of you likes 5 seconds of summer, I think you will like them.

Love you all, I.