...18...

Swinging through New York city while it is completely dark is scary. I held on to Peter way too tightly for his liking, for I could hear him wincing as I dug my nail into his back.

"Let's stop somewhere to see what you want to do, okay?" He asked, but didn't wait for my answer because he landed on a rooftop. "Why do you want to come with me so bad?"

I shrugged, still holding onto him. "This is probably the last time I'll get to experience New York as a whole. I'll come back, but I'll change over there. I want to savor this."

Peter sighed. "Huh, okay. Let's go pick up the suit you bought me for graduation that you never gave me."

I nodded, not speaking anymore. We webbed even quicker as Peter's tingle coursed through him. Once we got to my house, we entered through a window. I looked through the closet for the suit and handed it to him. He changed in a flash.

"Do you know how to defeat electro?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not a single clue."

"You should make him explode from too much electricity or something." I said sarcastically, putting on some shorts under my dress in case I fly.

This made something in him light up. "Holy shit! You are a genius!"

"Your webs are also electricity resistant because I took a class about what transports energy and what does not." I informed him, feeling proud of myself. "Okay, let's go."

I put my hand on the wall as I started walking to him and he did the unthinkable. He webbed me to the wall. "Sorry, Chels. Gotta go and you need to be safe."

"Peter Parker, come back here!" I shouted as he left through my window. I tried to pull my arm from the wall, but it was really stuck.

I tried to scrape it off with my fingernail, yanking, biting it, yet nothing worked. Finally I tried to cut it, so I reached for my haircutting scissors from my dresser and started snipping. After a few minutes I was free.

I rushed down my building and looked through the sky to see a blue man. I saw them exactly where I thought they would, where there is the most electricity. I lifted my hand and a cab pulled next to me.

"I will pay you 100 dollars if you let me drive this taxi." I pulled them out and the driver left immediately.

I speeded to where Peter was. When I got there, he was in the air getting electrocuted by Max. I didn't know what to do so I accelerated towards Electro and hit him at full speed. He jerked back towards the floor as Peter dropped.

I got out of the car speedily and ran towards Peter. He was out of breath and beat up, but he was alive.

"I fucking hate you, Peter." I pushed him back. "Don't do that ever again."

"You can't be here." He pleaded. "If something happens to you I will never get over it."

"It's my choice, so I will be here if I want to." I extended my arm for him to grab. "Now let's go kick some blue ass."

He chuckled and went towards Electro. "We have to overcharge him. Run and hit the button when I tell you."

I shook my head, confused. "What about you? You will get killed if you're here."

"Don't worry about me. I have to defeat him." He held my hands. "Now go and do as you're told."

I rolled my eyes, but followed orders. I went into the control room and was ready to hit the button. They were battling outside, when Peter got him where he wanted to. He signaled me to push the button so I did.