Chapter 12

She followed Chris into his mother's house for dinner later, after spending the afternoon at his place. She smiled as she was greeted by Stella right away. 

"Hi Lennon! Do you remember me?"

She laughed, nodding as she knelt on the ground next to her, "of course I do. From James's birthday party. Stella. How could I forget? We both have Beatles-related names." She laughed as Stella looked at her confused, "never mind." She stood up as Stella wandered away and she felt Chris's hand on her back, guiding her into the house.

"Lennon!"

She laughed at Carly's enthusiasm, "hi Carly." She hugged her as Chris motioned to his other sister. She held her hand out to her with a smile, "you must be Shanna. It's nice to meet you." She was happy to see a smile from Shanna as his brother appeared in front of her. His brother didn't seem as pleased to meet her as he held out his hand.

"Lennon, this is my brother Scott."

She nodded, accepting his hand, "nice to meet you." He only nodded before walking away. She looked up at Chris and he only shrugged. She sat at the table next to Chris as she smiled at Lisa, "nice to see you again Lisa. Thanks for inviting me for dinner."

Lisa smiled, "We all wanted to meet the girl he's been talking about all week."

She laughed, looking at Chris to see him blushing, "oh yeah?"

He shrugged, shaking his head as he tried to brush it off. "It isn't that big a deal."

She nodded, "right."

"So, how is it you guys met?" Lisa smiled.

"Um. Well, I had a first date with a guy and I texted him when I got home, but he put the number in wrong. But the person on the other side kept messaging back." She shrugged, "so we started this weird sort of friendship that way. And then I met him at my nephew's birthday party, not knowing that he was friends with my brother. Or that my nephew was friends with Ethan."

"Right. And we're supposed to believe you didn't know who you were talking to?"

"Scott." Chris shook his head at his brother.

Scott shrugged, "it's a nice story Chris. But life isn't a romantic movie. This stuff doesn't just happen. How do we know that she didn't find your number somewhere and it was all a big game to her?"

She started to say something when Carly held her hand up to stop her and chimed in. "I talked to Liam and Meagan about introducing them anyway. So they were going to be set up. It just so happened they already sort of knew each other."

Chris nodded, "thank you Carly. She didn't even know my name for the first few days we talked."

Scott huffed, "if you say so."

She stared at her plate as she felt Chris squeeze her thigh.

"So you're going to be working at the high school with Carly?"

She looked up at Shanna, thankful for the subject change, "yeah. I haven't told my brother and Meagan yet. But that's the plan. I'll stay with my brother until I find a place most likely."

"That's great Lennon. I can't wait to work with you."

She nodded, "I can't wait to be a little closer to my brother and nephew and niece."

"And me?!"

She laughed, looking at Chris as he feigned offense. "And maybe Dodger." She smiled as everyone at the table laughed and he shook his head.

***

"Hey. Don't worry about my brother, okay?"

Lennon glanced at Chris as he drove them back to his place for the night. "What was his problem? He hadn't even met me yet, and he already hates me."

"He doesn't hate you. He's just protective. That's all."

She sighed, staring out the window "I guess."

He smirked and grabbed her hand, turning her attention back to him. "You didn't mean it when you said no more blow jobs did you? I know it was sprung on you, but it wasn't that bad meeting my family."

She giggled, smirking flirtatiously. "I don't know. I might be able to be persuaded." He nodded, pulling off to the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. "What are you doing?"

"Persuading."

Before she could respond she felt his hand on her bare thigh, running up to her panties, pulling them down. "Chris, seriously? Here?"

He moaned out a confirmation as he pressed his lips to her neck and she finished removing her panties. "You're the one that started it in the car earlier. I need you now Lennon."

Lennon's moans matched Chris's as she leaned over to undo his pants quickly and he pushed his seat all the way back. She let out a small squeal as he pulled her onto his lap, lowering her onto his cock urgently. "You're fucking insane." 

He chuckled, "maybe. But I couldn't wait."

His grunts and her moans filled the car as he pulled her down harder and harder onto him. "Fuck." She groaned, approaching her orgasm just as she saw the red and blue lights. 

Chris groaned, "fuck!" He pushed her back to her own seat as he tucked himself back into his pants, fixing his seat as there was a knock on the window. He rolled the window down, a light flush on his cheeks. "Good evening officer."

Lennon's face burned bright red as an older officer shined his flashlight into the car at both of their faces. "I saw the car pulled over and I wanted to check if everything is okay." He smirked, further ingraining their embarrassments. "Seems it was more than okay." 

Chris cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Sir, I..."

The officer put up his hand, stopping him. "Just get your woman home. Now, young man."

Lennon giggled as Chris nodded, rolling his window back up as the officer walked away. They both burst out into a laughing fit as they put their seatbelts back on. "We're fucking teenagers Christopher."

"Let's take this back to my place."

She nodded, her response a soft plea. "Yes please."