episode 11

We were looking for a big monster in a crystal cave and I was keeping my eyes trained to far off places and little crevasses it could be hiding in only stopping when Granet says.

"We're close."

I see her jump down the side and I follow but sense the others stayed up on the path.

Steven falls and Garnet catches him and fortunately that brings out the monster.

It fires little drills at us but I summon my weapon and slice them apart before they can get to Garnet and Steven.

Garnet takes over and dodges everything since her future sight allows her to see multiple possibilities.

The others aw at her awesomeness but I don't I just feel left out as I do cool stuff like that all the time but I never get recognized for it.

Finally she poofs the monster and bubbles it.

"Look the little ones didn't explode." Pearl says. "Their drilling away."

"I got it." Amythast says and dives head first into the ground but only going half way.

"Let them go, their just parasites. If they want to be a problem they'll have to answer to me." Garnet then bubbles the big thing away.

"Sooo coooool." Steven says.

I pull Amythast back up but laugh loudly when she says.

"I swallowed a rock."

--------------------------------------------

Steven brings us to the arcade in Funland. Pearl was playing a driving game the wrong way, Amythast was cheating at ski-ball, Garnet was destroying games until meat beat mania and I'm playing a chance game.

You press a button and it releases a ball and said ball falls into 1 of 50 holes all different prizes. One could be ten tickets or the jackpot but for some reason I couldn't leave the game until I got the jack pot. But I had to leave when Mr. Smiley almost found out who broke the arcade games.

We still left Garnet back there but I'm sure she's fine.

I left to my room once the group started talking about Garnet and how superior she is.

My room's clouds are dark and stormy. It acts on my emotions and right now I can assume I'm about to have a bipolar episode back to my ruthless commander identity. Steven let me research the similar human disorder I have adopted.

(Imma be real honest rn I usually have a plan of what to do when it's just Blue Topaz but sometimes I just wright whatever comes out. And that makes the random episodes even better cause I just randomly will inject these things. It could be a good time or bad time. Let's find out. Sorry for the big Authers note mid story.)

The conversation of Garnet being the best definitely isn't helping. I could easily shatter that fusion if I wanted to, it's not something i haven't done before.

I should be the leader, I have real skill and I don't improvise like those Crystal Gems do.

I hear my door open and see Garnet, Pearl and Amythast.