episode 17

We just warped home and we return in dramatic poses because that's what magic aliens do.

Pearl was in her usual pose where she has her hands to her sides and her head to her right, eyes closed and her mouth shaped in surprise.

Garnet had her knees bent in and one hand on her hip and the other on a fist at her side.

Amythats was in some weird pose with her knees bent outward and her arms straight up in the air with her eyes closed.

I was behind them all but still very visible.

I had both my arms stretched behind my head making a V and I had my right leg straight out but at a angle to where I'm leaning and my other leg is bent trying to hold me up. Eyes closed of course.

"Greetings." Garnet says ever so plainly.

"Oh well hello, Connie. What a surprise to see you." Pearl said.

"We're gonna watch a movie about a wacky flying dog! Show'em Connie." Our little Crystel Gem yells.

"I mean it's much more than that."

We see a dog/helicopter mix on her phone.

"Ooh that's easy." Amythast shape shifts into the same dog-copter we saw on the phone.

"Whaa-?"

"Who needs to go see movie when you got MAGIC!" She turns her head into a radio and plays the music Garnet liked as she was bobbing her head to it and Pearl was making a 'ugh' Face.

"Stop showing off Amythast. Connie promises this movie is better than any magic."

"I did not say that."

"And check this out. We got our own snack."

That was a bad idea as Amythast is ordering them to

"FEED ME!"

But I just held her back from the tail. Steven zipped up his cheekburger backpack and wanted to travel in style A.K.A Lion.

We wave them goodbye.

"Does anyone want to work out with me? No?" I ask.

"Yeah no it's too lame." Amythast says.

"It feels good like when you sleep or we do yoga it makes you feel good."

At the end of my encouragment I still had to go alone.

I ran to the beach where all the humans walk around on a wooden road and set my bracelets aside.

I put my hands on the sand and balanced on them and did 10,000 handstand push-ups.

Next was 10,000 single-hand-handstand push-ups on both hands.

Next was what I just did but on one finger.

I then swam in the ocean to wash the sweat off and work out a little more. I swam 10 miles.

Once I got back I walked out of the ocean and pushed my over my head so it'd stop touching my eyes.

I look up and see three teenagers staring at me with their mouths open.

I walk up to them since they were inspecting my bracelets.

"Can I have those back?" I say calmly while dripping?

They stammer until the girl in a stripped crop top says.

"We were just seeing who the belong to and wanted to find out where you got them."

"Cause their cool." The tall and skinny one says with white hair.

"Very cool." The one with shaded glasses said that one.

I grab them and put them on each wrist and say.

"Misson complete." I laugh and smile.

I could see their blush but continue to say.

"I got them from a friend on this here beach when we started dating."

They all gasp.

"But we had to break up."

They all sigh in sadness.

"Who was it and why did you have to break up?" The girl said.

"Yeah thats wack." Thw skinny gut.

"For real." Glasses guy.

"Well her name was Vidalia Onion."

"My mom!" The platinum blonde kid says.

"Yeah you do look like her anyway let me finish."

He shuts up after that.

"I had first met her after scaring off her first boyfriend for being the worst type of person and then we became friends. Me and her would hang out with Greg and Amythast and Garnet but I started developing feelings and so was she according to Greg and soon we started dating right here." I say and point to the sand.

"She gave me these bracelets so I'd remember her. As a Gem I live forever and I'd soon outlive her so we had a mutual agreement to split and stay as friends but very close friends cause if we stayed together we knew we would marry then eventually I'd see her die but let's not talk about this. It's getting late."

I look at them and I see tears in their eyes.

"That was so beautiful." The girl said.

"I need to get my moms side of the story." The skinny one said.

"Can we come over?" The other guy said.

"Of course man."

They all cried out of sadness and happiness from my story all the way to his house.

"Huh? Weird."