episode 16

(I'm gonna make my own episode since none of the gems appear in this one or the next)
--------------------------------------------

I walked out of my room just to see Connie and Steven teleport out on Lion.

"Yo!" Amethyst said while laying on the table.

"Hey Amethyst." I wave and walk to the fridge.

'I think I'm eat today.' I searched the fridge and found nothing.

"Hmm." I look at Amethyst literally doing nothing and think of an idea.

"Hey Amethyst."

"Yeah."

"Wanna go eat pizza with me?"

She jumps up and runs to the door.

"Of course!"

I giggle and walk to her.

"Ladies first." I say while holding the door open for her.

"Ok pal!" She rolls her eyes as she exists.

Now at Fish Stew Pizza I let Amethyst find and seat and walk to the counter.

"Hey Kiki."

"Oh my gosh Hey Topaz it's been forever since you last ate here!"

"Yeah I'm sorry!" I sratch the back of my head.

"So what will it be today since I noticed your little..m date." She moves her eyebrows up and down and I blush.

"We're not on a date Kiki!"

"Oh please I know a date when I see one."

"No you don't!" I look away.

"Whatever. So what will you order?"

"Uh... just one normal pepperoni pizza."

"Ok I'll have it out soon." She turns and yells my order to Jenny.

I walk to the table Amethyst got us and I see her eating the napkins. I sit down and stop her.

"Stop Amethyst they have to pay for those!"

"But their good!" She whines.

"It's just paper! we have paper at home."

"But this paper is better!"

I pinch the crook of my noise and shake my head.

"Oh my stars."

At the same time our pizza arrived.

"Have a good meal." Kiki said and have me the 'I know your on a date' look.

"Yes finally!" Amethyst almost steals the whole pizza but I and fast enough to grab 2 slices and eat 1 while she chokes down the whole pie and dish with it too.

Once she's done scarfing that down she see's me just starting on my second slice.

"Wow you take forever."

"Don't make me hit you Amethyst." She laughs at that knowing what she did.

After our meal I pay for all the damages and our pizza then we walk on the board walk looking at the stars.

"Do you ever think about it?"

"Huh?" I look down at Amethyst and guess she's been staring at me the whole time.

"Do you ever think about Homeworld?"

"Oh that? No not really."

"I'm only asking because when I first popped out. The only way Pearl could keep me still was telling me wat stories of you before you joined the Crystal Gems."

"Oh that stuff? Yeah I'm pretty old." I laugh.

"No not too old but she told me you used to belong to Pink diamond?"

"Yeah I did." Not fazed by the comment.

"How did you ever join our side if Rose shatter Pink?" I could tell she was nervous too push her limits or say the wrong thing.

"Well, initially I was apart of Blue Diamonds court but I was a gift to Pink when she tried to colonize earth. I quickly took a liking to her but when she was shatterd I had to take orders from Yellow Diamond and I hated her. But she helped me get rid of the rage I had felt. That is until one mission when the worst thing happend."

"What!?" She said looking at me intrigued and excited to know more.

"I fell in love."

"Really? That's what turned you to our side."

"That's a small part of it but it's the first cause."

"Aw c'mon tell me the rest!"

"Nope!" I poke her nose and laugh but also run away to the house.

"Hey get back here!"

I get more laughter at her chasing me but I trip on a rock and she trips on me. Also falling into my arms.

We look at eachother and laugh while holding eachother.

After I'm done whipping tears of joy from my eyes I see Amethyst like disappointed.

"What?" I ask.

"I wanted to fuse with you just now but it didn't work."

"Wha- why?"

"You fused with Garnet and Pearl but... but me." She flustered away with blush.

"Oh Amethyst you can't force fusion... well you can but that's beside the point. You can't force fusion by just wanting to fuse with someone."

"Then how else do I do it?"

"Well how else would I do it?"

"Like this."

I kiss her lips and close my eyes. She is definitely suprised but she leans in and kisses back. The light envelopes us from our mutual feeling of love.

I'm lying on my back but I can tell I'm bigger. I stand up and look at myself.

 I stand up and look at myself

"Wow..." I giggle and summon my weapons then combine them. It's flail. Kinda like Sugilites but mines a spikes ball connected to a chain. I wrap the chain around my hand and swing it around.

"Nice!" I smile and sling it into the side of our cliff leaving a big crater.

I hear Pearl and Garnet walking our way.

"Aw crap." I come undone.

Falling to the ground me and Amethyst quickly stand up and awkwardly see the other Gems.

"What are you two doing out here?" Pearl asked.

"Nothing!" I say but Garnet fixes her shades.

"They fused!"

"Uh whaaattt!"

"Hey look on the bright side Topaz knows all her fusions now." Amethyst said.

"What's her name?" Garnet asked and I suddenly remembered.

"charoite."