Chapter 45: Life or Death

"But don't you dare touch my sister."

Shinichi let out a small gasp at the sound of it. He started to connect the dots together and everything became clear to him now.

How you were able to catch the small details that a normal human wouldn't. How you risk your life without any worries because you do it every single day escaping the police. The way you jump high despite your small state and run really fast.

How Black Swan disappeared anonymously when you took the pill. The way you spotted anything fake. And they way you didn't flinch when holding and shooting a gun.

That was because...you are Black Swan...

"Si..sister?" Shinichi repeated once again

"Watch out!!" Shiho yelled out knocking out one of the men with a wooden plank. "Quit day dreaming and look out for yourself!"

Shinichi looked with at her with a shook expression. "You knew that she was Black Swan and didn't bother telling me?!"

"We'll talk later!"

Shiho ran back inside the warehouse. She didn't know how to fight like the others, she was just a scientist. But she didn't want to sit back and do nothing.

Inside the warehouse, she was keeping Heiji and Kogoru alive. Even without any medical treatment, she was able to stop the blood from flowing out.

Shinichi couldn't shake out the thought. If you were Black Swan, then there was no doubt that Kaito was Kid. All the signs were clear and right in front of him, but he ignored them all.

Kid got back up on his feet with you still in his arms. He took out his card gun and aimed it at those who were getting back up like zombies.

He rushed inside the warehouse and set her down in front of Shiho. "Keep her safe will you...little lady."

Shiho couldn't help but to look down with redden cheeks. She nodded and felt a hand on her chin, making her forcefully look up, meeting Kid's bright indigo eyes.

He suddenly did the unexpected, startling Shiho when he did. He placed his lips on top of Shiho's forehead making her let out a small gasp, in which Kid smirked at the response.

"I'll get my most prized treasure from you later." He winked and ran back out

Shiho blushed at his statement and covered her mouth with her palm. She shook her head remembering you were still in a small figure. Shiho picked you up and brought you far away from the entrance.

She set you back down and reached into her pocket to grab the antidote to APTX 4869. She placed her hand behind the back of your head, making you rise a little.

You lips were slightly parted making her slowly place the reddish pink liquid inside your mouth. Since you were half awake, despite all the hits they gave you, you were able to swallow the liquid.

After a few seconds of drinking the antidote, your body started feeling hot. You wanted to scream but had no energy to do so. All the bones in your body felt like they were splitting up and reattaching once again.

The wounds from your body started bleeding out again making your pain unbearable. Tears started to form in your eyes as you grabbed Shiho's hand and held them tight.

"Hold on just a bit...it'll go away soon."

Shiho caressed your hair as you started to calm down. You smiled to yourself knowing you wouldn't have to suffer as Yamazaki Lilith anymore because Kuroba Y/n was back.