Chapter 8: Hurt To Save

Y/n's POV
"WHO ARE YOU!!!" The man yelled

"I called a while ago did you forget already? I'm the one who kidnapped you're daughter."

"Did you have any accomplices?" Oji-san asked

"N-no no, I was the only one who kidnapped the miss." The butler said

"As much as I want to figure out his lie, something is telling me that  he's telling the truth." I whispered to Conan

"After the first kidnapping, the girl must have been kidnapped again from the first place she was." Conan whispered back

"By someone who hates this family.." I added

"PAPA, SAVE ME!!" We heard the girl yelled from the other line

"Hehe, my patience is running short. If you don't get 3 hundred million yen soon, I will kill this little girl."

"I-i'll get you the money. Just don't hurt Akiko.." The man said

"Sir, try to extend the conversation so we can find out where he is.." Oji-San whispered

"Where he is?" Oh no we got caught. "Who's there with you?! It better not be the cops!"

"PAPA! I'M IN A SCHOOL WAREHOUSE!! I'M AT SOME SCHOOL WHERE I CAN SEE A BIG CHIMNEY OUT THE WINDOW- AHH!!"

Even I felt that. The man in the other side ended the call and they started discussing of where the girl was.

"Lilith-chan!" I heard Conan whisper. I turned around and he motioned me to follow him

I was a bit hesitant but at the end I followed him. He petted one of the dogs and I was confused.

"What are you doing?" I whispered

He got on top of the dog as if it was a horse. "We need to find the little girl."

He stretched out his hand up too me. I hesitantly grabbed his hand and he pulled me behind him on top of the dog.

"Grab on tightly."

"What do you want me to grab onto?!"

He grabbed both my arms and wrapped it around his torso. "Hold tight."

I slightly blushed and I felt wind passing by making contact with my skin. We were going from school to school and I think what he is trying to do now. With what the little girl said over the phone he is trying to find a big chimney where you can see outside the school.

"I think I know what school she's in." I said loudly since the dog was still running. "Futat-subashi middle school!"

~~~~~~

"Sorry you're gonna have to die. You've seen my face." We heard the man say fron the other side of the door

"You save the girl and I'm gonna deal with the man." I whispered ready to open the door but Conan stopped me

"Are you insane?! He can kill you!"

"Trust me, you don't know how many things I have dodged throughout my life."

I opened the door and before I could go inside the dog went in before us attacking the man.

Author's POV
Conan went to the little girl and took off the tape that was in her mouth. "Who are you?" Akiko asked looking at you and Conan

"Kudo- no I mean...Edogawa Conan and she is Yamazaki Lilith." Conan said, "Detectives."

You lightly kicked Conan's back for saying that. He glared at you and you glared back. "JAMBO!!"

You turned around and saw the dog on the floor sliding next to you. "Untie the girl!!" You said running up to the man

He swung his bat at you and you dodged it. You were going to kick him but you forgot you were in a form as a little kid. The man grabbed your left leg and turned you upside down making you dangle in the air.

He threw you to the wall and you groaned due to your back hitting the wall. "I don't know how you got here, but I'll kill you with her."

You looked to your right and saw a ton of soccer balls. You didn't know how to kick a soccer ball but you did know how to play volleyball. You grabbed one and threw it in the air.

You jumped high enough and hit the soccer ball with all your force. But to your bad luck, the man caught it with one hand. He ran up to you and kept swinging his bat trying to hit you.

You dodge every hit but you saw a dove flying and it reminded you of your brother. You got distracted and eventually got hit and you slid across the floor.

"Lilith-chan!" Both Conan and Akiko yelled

He hit your right side of your face, the back of your head, and finished it off hitting you on your tummy. You started seeing black spots but you tried to keep your eyes open. You tried getting up but your arms were shaking and you were losing energy making you fall back down.

"I suppose I should finish you off now."

You were all bloody and you were lying on the floor. You looked over at Conan and he was about to run up to you but you just shook your head. He was a lot more stronger than you two in a kid form.

To be continued.....