Chapter 21

(btw that's Vanessa in the photo idk man just go with it ok!!!!1!1!)

The next day, I had to get up early cause school was starting again. I brushed my teeth and put clothes. I decided to wear steven's gear and some shorts. I straighten my hair and texted steven to meet me at my house.

I ate breakfast and waited outside for steven. "Hey princess." steven said as he walked toward and hugged me. "Hey babe." I replied back. He grabbed my hand and we walked to school.

We both wore our honey shirts. I weared the sweet pink shirt and he weared the honey boo boo one.

Once we got there, there was lots of people staring and whispering. "Don't worry babe they're staring at me not you." steven whispered in my ear trying to comfort me. I nodded and just ignored them.

Once I got to class, everyone was asking me questions. "How is he famous?"
"What does he do?" "Can I have a shirt?"
I answered all of them and they hushed down.

It was time for lunch and I sat where we usually sit. Aramis, Elena, and Nash were already there and I greeted them. I looked around for steven to see where he was and I couldn't find him. He then caught my eye and he was talking to a girl.

I didn't want to seem like a crazy girlfriend so I just ate my lunch and waited for him to sit down. "Hey where's Daisy?" Elena asked. "She's with her new boyfriend Benjamin." Aramis said sadly. I chocked on my juice and said, "What Benjamin?" He looked at me weirdly and said, "Benjamin Lasnier, why?" I sighed loudly and said, "That's my ex boyfriend..." They all looked at me and I just nodded in approval.

As that happened Steven was making his way to the table. "Hey boo." he said and kissed me. "Hey babe." I replied back. "Who was that girl you were talking too?" I asked shyly. "Oh her name is Ashley, she's a fan and she wanted to hang out tomorrow after school. " he answered. "Oh, are you going to hang out with her?" I asked. "I don't know can I? I don't want you mad or sad that I'm hanging out with another girl." he said looking at me in the eyes. "You can hang out with her, don't worry about it she's just a fan." I said. "Okay boo." He said happily. The bell rang and we had to go to class. I hugged steven goodbye and he whispered in my ear, "I love you." I blushed and whispered back, "I love you more." He kissed me and said, "not possible. " I kissed him back and said, "yes possible. "
''''''\(*-*)/''''''''
After the last bell rang, I waited for steven outside of the school. I saw him and he walked towards me, "Missed ya." he said and hugged me. "aw missed ya too boo." I said and smiled. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together and walked home.

Once we got to my house I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and started to play with his hair. It was getting long and I loved it. "Babe stop being cute." he said and kissed my nose. I blushed and said, "I love you steven." He smiled and said, "I love you too Vanessa." I hugged him and kissed him goodbye.
***t (^-^)z***
Oh hiii guysss sorry I haven't posted in forevaaa im just rlly busy but I will be posting more! The next chapter is going to be rlly feisty and shizzz. Well byeee and oh did ya see steven's photoshoot asdfkll I actually got pregnant from it lol. Oh and fav or leave a comment if ya liked this chapter byeee hawmie \(♡-♡)/