Chapter 10

The next day I woke up and got ready. I decided to wear something more comfortable so I decided on a tie dye stussy shirt that I cut and turned into a crop top and some high waisted shorts. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair and was out the door.

Once I arrived, I sat as my usual spot and listened to music. I then saw Alex coming toward my way and I waved at him. He smiled and sat next to me. "Hey nice shirt." he said and smirked. "Thanks." I said grinning. "What are you doing today, after school?" He said nervously. "Nothing, why?" I asked. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to get ice cream after school so I can get to know you better." He said smiling. "yea of course." I said. "Haha good." he replied

The bell rang and we walked to class. I saw Steven and gave him a hug. He smiled and then we went to class.

**

School went by so slow but it was finally over. I waited for Issac at the front of the school and listened to music. I saw Steven coming towards my way, "Hey who are you waiting for?" he asked. I took out my ear buds and said, "Alex, he wanted to get ice cream after school." I mumbled. "Oh...." he said softly. "Sorry I'll walk with you on Monday, okay?" I said "Okay." he replied and walked away.

I felt horrible that I couldn't walk home with Steven. I wish I didn't say yes to Alex. I'll make it up to him some how.

I waited for a lil longer and still Alex didn't show up. Maybe he forgot, or maybe something happened. I waited and still no Alex. The school was now empty and everyone has already gone home. Maybe I got stood up. Maybe he changed his mind and doesn't want anything to do with me. I don't know. I walked towards home.

I then saw a familar path that led to this foresty place. Oh yea! The waterfall that Steven showed me. I smiled and walked down the path and saw the beautiful waterfall. I closed my eyes and lisented to its relaxing sound. I opened my eyes and looked around. I then saw Steven at the other end of the waterfall looking down and had his eyes closed. I smiled and walked towards him.

I stood right next to him, and said, "I thought you were going home?" He opened his eyes and looked at me, "And I though you were on a date with Alex?" He mocked. "It wasn't a date Steven." I replied. "What happened?" He asked. "I don't know I guess he stood me up and didn't want to hang out." I said quietly. "Oh well I would never stood you up." he said. "I know, I should of gone with you then wasting my time waiting for him." I said. "Well you're with me now." He said and smiled. I put my arms out and gave him a long hug.

"We should get going its getting dark." he said. "I'm tired give me a piggyback ride." I wined. "Okay, my princess." he said. I laughed and got on his back.

We walked home and he took me off his back. "What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Okay good be ready by 2 tomorrow." He said. "Haha okay." I replied. "See ya tomorrow. " he said and gave me hug. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Bye." I replied and waved.

__________________________________________

Hey guys Happy thanksgiving!!♡♡
Hope you guys have a wonderful day and sorry this is so short. Also can you guys leave a comment or favorite this. I really want some feedback well bye love ya guys.♡♡♡