Chapter 3

It was a boy I've never seen before. He had long dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He looked at me with concerned eyes and asked, "are you okay?" I looked at him with tears running down my face and shook my head no.

He sat next to me and asked "what happened, why are you crying?" I looked at him and said, "My boyfriend cheated on me, right in front of my face." I then began sobbing.

He then stood up got a box of tissues and handed them to me. He was acting reallkng nice to me and I didn't even know his name. I grabbed the tissue boxes and mumbled a thank you. He then sat next to me and said, "Don't cry he isn't worth your tears." I then gave him a weak smile. He looked at me and said, "Damn you have a perfect smile." I laughed and said , "Thanks."

"Ayy Steven there you are!" I looked over and it was my some guy named Cameron from my math class. He had blue eyes and brown hair with blonde streak in the middle. Steven looked at me with a frown and said "I gotta go I have soccer tryouts.." I then nodded for him to go and he said, "Well I'll see you later,hope you feel better and try to smile more!" he yelled. Right before he was about to leave he ran back to me and said, "wait was your name?" he had a cute little smirk on his face. I looked at him and smiled, "Vanessa." He looked at me with a smile and said "Wow that's a pretty name, well see you later Vanessa." He then ran off to his soccer tryouts.

The bell rang and I didn't want to go to class looking like a hot mess so I ditched class and just waited in the bathroom for the bell to ring to go home.

The final bell rang and I sped walked out of the bathroom with my head ducked down so no one could see me. I walked home alone cause I didn't want to deal with drama.

Once I was at my house, I ate, did some of my homework and went on my phone. I decided to delete all the pictures I had with benjamin and change my relationship to single. After that I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I fell asleep instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry I havent been posting much I have had so much hw. These chapters are going to be more longer and more intense so stay tuned !!
~n.a ♡♡♡♡