Chapter 7

I looked around the backyard and looked for Nash and Elena. I found them together sitting on a bench chatting. I went up to them and said, "Hey guys this is my friend Steven, Steven these are my two friends Nash and Elena." "Hey dude." said Nash and they did that guy handshake. "Hey Steven." Elena said with a smile. "Nice to meet you guys are you both sleeping over too?" Steven said. "um I think I am." Elena said. "yeah I am." Nash replied.

"Where's Tristan ?" I asked Elena and Nash "He's over there." Elena said while pointing where Tristan was. Tristan was sleeping on the floor face down. I laughed and wondered how he got there.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Nash asked. Elena looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Oooh I know you can give me a piggy back ride." Elena said while looking at Nash. "Alright then." Nash said with a smile and Elena went on his back. "Where do you wanna go?" Nash said. "TO DA FRONT YARD WE SHALL GO!" she yelled. I laughed and Nash and Elena were gone.

"Do you wanna piggy back ride too?" Steven asked while laughing. I giggled and said "Nah I'm good." He looked at me and said "What do you wanna do then?" I looked at Tristan as he was laying face down on the grass fast asleep. "We should probably carry Tristan and put him on the couch." I said. He laughed and said "Okay you grab his legs and I'll grab his arms."

We carried him and put him onto the couch. "What do you wanna do now?" Steven asked. "Do you wanna go to the front yard with Nash and Elena?" I asked. He nodded and we walked towards the front yard. "WEEEE THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! " yelled Elena. She was still on Nash's back. "Oh hey guys." Nash said and put Elena down. "Hey." Me and Steven replied. "What time is it?" I asked. "Its 1am, are you tired, do you wanna go to sleep?" Steven asked. I smiled and said, "Nah not yet Im not sleepy."

"So what do you guys wanna do then?" Elena asked. "Truth or dare?" Nash suggested. We all nodded and sat in cirlce. "Okay who wants to go first?" I asked. "Meeeeeeee!" yelled Elena. I laughed and said "Okay pick." She made a devious smiled and looked around "Hmmmm.... STEVEN truth or dare?" Steven looked surprised and said "Hmm dare. " Elena giggled and said "Okay I dare you to twerk!" We all laughed. "Okay, Okay I'll do it. "Steven said. "But y'all better be throwing them dollar bills." he smiled and smirked. We all started laughing "I will I got the mula!" Nash said as he took out his wallet.

"Okay ready?" Steven said. "yep" we all said while giggling. Steven then stood up and starting shaking his butt. Nash was making it rain with dollar bills. Elena and I were dying of laughter. After about 30 seconds of twerking he said "okay I think that's enough." while laughing.

"Haha okay Steven now you pick someone." Elena said. "Hmmm... I pick NASH!" he yelled. "Oh god." Nash said. Me and Elena giggled. "Truth or dare?" Steven said with a smirk. "Umm truth." Nash replied. "Wow weenie." Steven teased. "Fine, fine I pick dare." Nash said rolling his eyes. "Okay I dare you to scream, I LOVE BALD MEN, in the middle of the street." Steven said. "Haha okay I'll do it." Nash laughed. Nash went in the middle of the street and screamed, I LOVE BALD MEN at the top of his lungs and humped the air.

Me and Elena were laughing our asses off. "Haha okay I'm bored of this game let's do something else." Nash said. I yawned and was pretty tired and cold from being outside. "Do you want to go to bed?" Steven whispered. I nodded and said to Elena and Nash "Im going to bed deuces." "Yeah I'm going to bed too." Elena said while looking at Nash. Nash nodded and we all went inside the house. Tristan was still on couch sleeping peaceful, so we tiptoed to the room and found extra blankets in a closet.

"Okay me and Elena are going to sleep on the bed and you guys can sleep on the floor." I said and giggled. "Haha I guess." Nash said. I threw them some pillows and turned off the light. "Good Night." I said. "Good Night." everyone replied. I fell asleep instantly.