Chapter 28

I woke up and my stomach growled. This last thing i ate was the pizza at that party. I got up, put my fuzzy socks on and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bowl and poured myself some fruity pebbles and milk. It looked beautiful outside the sun was already beaming and there was clouds out.

I should really go out today, by myself. Maybe go shopping and buy new clothes. I looked to see what time it is and it was 10.

I put my bowl in the sink and walked to my room to get ready. I first straightned my hair, making sure it was pin straight. Then i put my makeup on, putting on my eyeliner and mascara and adding some eyeshadow and blush, cause why not! I had the time to get ready.

I picked out my outfit which was a halter top and some light washed shorts. I then took some quick selfies since i was feeling myself and uploaded them on twitter. I am in a such a good mood today.

I grabbed my purse and was about to put my shoes on until i heard someone knocking on the door. I slipped on my shoes and went to the door.

I opened the door. "Uh hey." I said awkwardly. "Hey, wow you look beautiful." Steven said and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. "Thanks." i said and smiled. "Were you about to go somewhere? or?" he asked. "Ya i was but i have time." i said. "Okay, we need to talk." he said and my heart was already racing.

I invited him inside and we both sat on the couch. We sat there for about a minute waiting for one of us to say something. "Look, Vanessa the kiss with that fan, it meant nothing to me, it doesn't even compare how i feel when i kiss you, when i kiss you i get butterflies in my stomach and it feels amazing." he said and grabbed my hand and laced them together. I smiled and i could feel my heart fluttering. "But why did you even kiss her in the first place, you could of stopped it." i said sadly and looked at the ground. "Well i was supposed to kiss her cheek but then she turned her head and bam, i mean i guess they got that from me, from that one video." he said and laughed a little.

My mind raced i was happy and then mad that i didn't let steven explain sooner. " Vanessa, please forgive me, i miss you soo much, i miss my honey bunz." he said and had this look in his eyes that just made me melt. "Okay, i forgive you." i said and smiled widely. This huge smile appeared on steven's face. He then hugged me tightly and it felt amazing to be in his arms again.

"So, where were you planning to go?" he asked letting go of me. "Just shopping and maybe get some frozen yogurt, wanna come?" i asked and smiled. "Hellz ya love me some gummy worms on my yogurt." he said and laughed. We got off of the couch and i just stared at him smiling. He caught my glance "What, do i got something on my face." he said touching his face. I laughed and hugged him tightly "I just missed you."
****
"Fuck ya they got gummy worms and gummy bears." steven said pouring them on his yogurt. I put little small cheescakes in mine and some gummy bears.

We went shopping and i got three shirts and some shorts. Me and steven also got bucket hats. I got a floral one and steven got an adventure time one.

We ate our yogurt outside since it was cold af inside the yogurt shop. "Come close to me and put your bucket hat on i wanna take pics." steven said. I put on my hat and went closer to him. We took some cute ass photos tbh. He scrolled through them and picked out two that he liked and put one as his lock screen and uploaded one on instagram.

"Hmm what should i put as the caption." he said thinking. "How about, we get buckets," i said. He smiled and put it as the caption and uploaded it. I was kinda nervous about the responses from his fans. They don't like me at all and i hope this doesn't cause more drama.

We then went home after finishing our yogurt. When we got to my house we stopped at the entrance. "Vanessa i had a fun day with you today, i missed hanging out with you." he said and grabbed my hands. I blushed "i had fun too steven." He smiled and i can feel him staring at my lips. I blushed and looked down biting my lip nervously. "Well i hope i get to see you again soon, very soon." he said and squeezed my hands. I nodded and hugged him, for such a long time, i didn't want to let go. He let go of me and stared into my eyes. He then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I hugged him one last time and i felt him lightly kiss my neck. I let go of him and waved bye.
________________________________________
hey guyss if you have any suggestions or ideas you want to give me DM me! And write your thoughts on this chapterin the coments okkkkkk. ok im awkward bYe
- N