Chapter 8

I woke up and looked around the room. Everyone else was still asleep. I picked up my phone and displayed the time, 10:08 pm, I groaned and fell back asleep.

Steven's POV:

I woke up at 12:34 pm everyone was awake and downstairs except Vanessa. I then tip toed to the bed and looked at her sleeping. I then, planned on how to wake her up. I finally decided and I jumped onto the bed.

She still was asleep so I jumped on the bed again. She then fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. She was making a pouty face at me. "You woke me up." she said. "I know, that was kind of the idea." She then got out of bed and still had a pouty face. She faced her back towards me. I gotta admit it was pretty adorable. "I'm sorry I just wanted to wake you up so, I wouldn't be lonely. " I said with a puppy dog face. She then looked at me and smiled her perfect smile "I forgive you." she said and laughed. "Let's go downstairs?" I asked. "Okay." she said.

Vanessa POV:

Steven woked me up and I got mad at him because I was planning on to wake up at 2. Of course I forgave him, we were now downstairs and he was looking for something to eat. I peered into the living room and Elena and Nash were eating ceral and watching tv. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked Steven. Right when I asked him he screamed "POP TARTS." He found some smores pop tarts in cupboard.

I grabbed the toaster and popped in two pop tarts. I then grabbed two plates and two glasses of milk and waited for the pop tarts to be ready.

"What time are you going to leave?" I asked steven. "Like in a hour I have to do some chores or else im going to get the chancla." He replied. I giggled and said, "I'm probably going to leave at that time too." He nodded and our poptarts popped out of the toaster. I grabbed the 2 plates and served Steven and myself.

After we were done, I went upstairs to gather my stuff and fix my hair. I then fixed the bed and went back downstairs. Tristan was barely waking up. "Hey sleepy head." I said to him. "Hey, how did I get on the couch?" He asked. I laughed then said "Magic." then walked away.

I checked the time and it was 1:30. I went up to Elena and Nash and told them I was leaving. I then look at Steven and we walk out of the house.

It took us about 10 minutes to get to my house. "Well I'll see you later I guess." I said. He smiles and pulls me in for a hug. "Bye." he said as he walks away. I then went home took a shower and watched American horror story.

_________________________________________
Hey guyss sorry I haven't been posting I've moved school and my life has been pretty rough lately. Still trying to make friends.. its hard though. Anyways ill be posting alot today maybe 3 chapters

Bye