Chapter 11

I woke up and and checked the time, it was 12:45. I quickly got up and got ready. I put on a pink tie dye crop top and some shorts. I then put on a gold necklace and some white converse. I straightened my hair and put on some mascara. I looked back at my phone and it was 1:30. I went downstairs and ate a poptart.

It was now 2 and I waited for Steven outside on my porch. After about 5 minutes I saw him on his skateboard with a bag and something behind his back.

"Hey." I said and gave him a hug. "Okay close your eyes." he said. I closed them and then heard him open the bag and some muffled sounds. "Can I open my eyes yet?" I said impatiently. "Ummm hold on... umm Okay Now." he replied. I smiled and opened my eyes.

He had a complete skateboard in his hands some stickers, and a primitive shirt that was black. I gasped and he said, "I got you the shirt cause I thought you'll look cute asf in it." I laughed and I grabbed the stuff and put it on the chair. I grabbed the shirt and said, "I'll be right back." I then went in the bathroom quickly and slid off my shirt and put on the new one and tucked it in since it was a boy shirt. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

I went back outside and hugged the shit out of Steven. "Thank you so much, I love you so much you're the bestest friend ever!" I let go of him and smiled, "You're welcome anything for my princess and I love you too." he replied. I blushed and grabbed the board "So you gonna teach me how to skate or nah?" I asked. "Duh." he answered. I laughed and put the board on the floor.

°*

After about 40 minutes of him teaching me how to stand on the board and ride it, I finally got the hang of it. I grabbed the board and started pasting stickers on it.

After I finished pasting the stickers on the board, I asked, "So where are we going to go?" I said and put the board on the floor. "Let's go to the mall." he answered. "Okay." I replied. "Before we go, are you sure you can ride it because I don't want you falling." he said protectively. "Yea I got it don't worry." I said.

It took us about 30 minutes to get to the mall. It was such a wonderful feeling riding the skateboard.

Once we got inside, Steven asked, "What store do you wanna go in first?"

"Umm let's just look around first." I answered. He nodded and we looked around all the stores. We saw this little frozen yogurt stand and decided to get some. I got this raspberry one and put gummy bears on mine and Steven got chocolate and put on sprinkles.

Once we finished our yogurt, Steven wanted to go into some store that had all types of skateboards. Steven looked at the grip tape while I looked at the socks. They had some rad socks. They're was one with little pizzas on them and another with watermelons.

As I was looking, someone yelled my name I turned around and it was... Alex. "What the shitty fuck balls is he doing here." I thought. "Oh hi." I said and continued to look at the socks ignoring him. "Look I'm sorry about yesterday, I had other plans that I forgot about." he said. I turned around and looked at him "Like what?" I said. "Um, I can't tell you." he said. "Cause you're obviously lying." I snapped at him. "I'm not lying. " He said sternly. Steven then came and whispered in my ear, "Do you want me too kick his ass?" "Not yet, let's go." I said and began walking

"Wait Vanessa, please I still want to be friends. " Alex said and grabbed my arm. "Don't you dare touch her." Steven said and had a very serious face. I looked into Alex's eyes and said, "Sorry I'm not friends with liars." I smiled and walked out of the store with Steven. "Dang you feisty." Steven said. I laughed and said "Thanks its my specialty."

We went into one more store and Steven bought some shirts. "We should go." I said. "Yea let's go to the waterfall. " Steven said. "Yass let's go." I replied and Steven laughed.

We arrived at the waterfall and sat down and stared at the waterfall. After a few moments, Steven said, "Did you like Alex?" I looked at him and thought about it, "I thought he was cute but I didn't really like him, why?" Steven scratched his head and said, "Nah, just curious."

"Oh okay." I answered. Steven then layed his head down on my lap and stared at me. He had the prettiest eyes ever. I played with his hair and said, "I wish I had your eyes.." as I stared at his light brown eyes. "You're eyes are beautiful too." He said and got up from my lap. I looked down and said, "Nah you don't got to lie.." He grabbed my face and said, "You have the most beautiful face ever, You're eyes make me get tingles all over my body, you're beautiful Vanessa..." He grabbed my hand and kissed it and intertwined our fingers together. My cheeks were red and I rest my head on his shoulder and scooted closer to him.

I wanted to be here forever. Steven maks me so happy and makes me feel beautiful. But of course, it was getting dark and Steven needed to go home. We got up and he was still holding my hand. "Do you wanna walk instead. " he asked. I don't think neither of us wanted this day to end. I nodded and grabbed my board and we headed our way home.

We talked about random things. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I would get butterflies when Steven would rub his thumb over mine. Once we arrived at my house, He grabbed both of my hands and said, "I had an amazing day with you." I blushed "Me too thank you, for everything. " I gave him a hug and didn't want to let go. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Bye see you later." He said. I waved bye and watched him ride off on his skateboard.

__________________________________________

Hey guys I tried to make this one long. Whst do you think? Please leave a comment or fav. Thanks love ya guys ♡♡