Chapter 23

It was finally the weekend! Me and steven are planning to go to the skatepark and then the movies. I got ready and put on my new honey gear and and some shorts. I straighten my hair and put on my makeup. I texted steven to meet up at the skatepark.
Once I got there, there was a bunch of girls at the skatepark waiting for steven. He must of tweeted it I thought and laughed. I hid low so no one could see me and waited for steven.
After about 15 minutes, steven still didn't come and I was starting to get worried. I called him but he didn't answer. I called him again and he still didn't answer. He finally texted me and said that he was meeting fans and to wait for him at the waterfall.
I walked to the waterfall and waited for steven again. I was really missing him but I didn't wanna bug him. I just layed down and stared at the waterfall. I closed my eyes and just relaxed.
"Hey lil sexy mama " steven said and I quickly opened my eyes "STEVENNN." I said and jumped into his arms. "Haha you're too cute." He said and smiled. " I missed you. " I said "I missed you too. " he then put his hand on my cheek and kissed me long and passionately. I blushed and said "I love you soooo much." He smiled and said, "I love you too."
We layed down on the grass and I put my head on his chest and he cuddled with me. "Babe?" Steven said. "Yes babe?" I answered and looked at him. "Nothing I just wanted to see your beautiful face." He answered. I smiled and kissed him and he bit my lip. I laughed and kissed him again and I bit his lip this time. We then had a full on steamy makeout session. He worked my hands down my body and grabbed my butt. I smiled through the kiss and he laughed. "Sorry babe." He said and took his hands off my butt. "No its okay." I said and put his hands back where they were and winked. We both laughed and kissed again.
"Soooo." I said breaking the kiss. "Soooo what?" He said and smirked. "Are you going to show me the pictures from yesterday? " I said excitedly. "Uhh I can't. " he said and sat up. "Why not?" I said sitting up. "I just can't. " he said quietly. "You dont trust me...?" I asked sadly. "No, no babe I do its just complicated. " he said. "How is it complicated to show me pictures?" I said sternly. "Why are you getting mad??" he said. "Cause you're obviously hiding something from me." I said standing up. "I'm not." he said. "I'm leaving..." I said quietly and started to walk away. "Babe don't leave, don't leave me..." he said and grabbed my hand. "Why can't I believe you then? I said holding in tears. "I don't wanna loose you babe." He said choking up. "I don't either." I said with tears and hugged him.
"Wipe your tears baby." he said. I wiped them away and hugged him. His phone vibrated and he opened a DM from someone on instagram. I looked at it and it was from ashley saying "Remember this " it was picture of them kissing ON THE LIPS. I lost it. "Vanessa I can explain she's just a fan." He said and tried to grab my hand. "Don't touch me or talk to me ever again." I said bawling my eyes out, I grabbed my board left. I cried myself to sleep that night.
____________________________________________
WOOOOOW THIS CHAPTER IS WOAH.
FAV AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.
BYEEE LOVE YOU GUYSSSS.