Chapter 16

It was the day before Christmas eve and I still haven't gone shopping for anyone. I took a fast shower and  put on a black crop top with a gold necklace and some skinny jeans. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

       I needed to be at the mall early before it starts to get packed. It was bearly 7:45 and the mall opens at 8 so I was good.

       Once I arrived, the mall was already open and there was a little bit of people in there. I first went into bath and body works and got Elena some perfume and lotion. Then I went into tilly's and bought nash this black bucket hat and a shirt. Finally I went into zumiez and bought steven a  tie dye grip tape  and a stussy shirt.

        By the time I got home it was 11 am. Steven is probably asleep still. I wrapped all the presents and put them on the counter. I made myself breakfast and watched tv.

       After a hour or so of tv, I decided to go to the skate park. Maybe I can learn some tricks or something. I grabbed my board and headed out the door.

      When I got there, there was a few people there. I spotted one of steven's friend, Aramis and walked towards him. "Hey Aramis." I said "Wassup how ya been?" he asked. "Good what about you?" I replied.  "Great." He had his eyes glued onto something. I looked to see what he was staring at but didn't see anything.  "What are you looking at?" I asked. He pointed and said, "The new girl, dam she knows lots of tricks." I looked and saw daisy going down ramps. " Ya I've met her, she's my neighbor." Aramis smiled and said, "Really, what's her name, I wanna talk to her." I looked at him and said, "Her name is Daisy." He grinned and started to walk towards her.

        I was there at the skate park for about a hour, and the only trick I could do was an ollie. I sighed and texted steven.

Me: You awake yet?

Steven: haha yea been awake

Me: I'm at the skate park if you wanna come. ♡♡

Steven: Duh of course I'll be there in 5 minutes ♡♡

Me: kay ♡

         I sat on a bench and waited for steven. I saw him and skated towards him. "BAEEEE." I said with my arms open acting like I haven't seen him in years. "BAEE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ITS BEEN A DAY." he said. We laughed and I pecked his lips.

         "Guess what I learned to do?" I said grinning.  "What ?" he asked. "I learned to do an ollie." I said happily. "Aww babe I'm so proud of you." He said and hugged me. "I remember when I first learned how to do an ollie, I was ten years old." a familiar voice said behind us. We turned around and it was Daisy, she was walking towards us with Aramis.

      "Oh, hey Daisy." I said. Steven held my hand and I looked at him and smiled. "Hey my dude." Steven said to Aramis and did the guy hand shake. "Do you guys always skate here?" Daisy asked. "Nah not all the time we mostly skate in the streets. " Steven replied. "Cool, can you teach me how to do the trick in your video I'm having somee trouble on it." she asked. She was really pushing my buttons because I wanted steven to teach ME tricks not her.

        "Uh well, Aramis does them way better than I do, I suck." Steven said. "Yea I'll teach it you." Aramis replied. "Oh no its okay Aramis you don't have to." Daisy replied. What a bitch she just wanted to be alone with Steven. "Nah it's not a problem." Aramis said and started explaining to her.

                            ***

         After 2 hours of skating, I started to get really hungry.  "Let's go to in n out?" I asked. "Yeah should I ask them if they want to go?" Steven replied. "Uh yea." I said.

       "You guys wanna get in n out with us?" Steven asked Aramis and Daisy. "Yea I'm hungry asf." aramis replied. "Me too." Daisy said. We skated to in n out.

        We took our seats and steven ordered for all of us. "So how long have you guys been dating?" Daisy asked. "About 2 weeks." I replied. Steven came back with our food and drinks. "Thanks babe." I said and grabbed my drink.

       We ate our food and decided to go back to my house. Once we got there steven asked aramis, "Hey can you be in my next video, you skate better than me." Aramis smiled and said, "Yea of course, we should do a little clip right now." Steven took out his phone and recorded Aramis while he did tricks. Steven did most of his recording on his phone because it was easier for him and the videos still came out nice.

        "Can I be in one of your videos I know lots of tricks." Daisy asked. I stared at her with jealousy and looked at Steven for his answer. "Um.. that would be great but we already have lots of people in the video so maybe next time okay?" Steven answered.  She looked a little disappointed and said,  "Oh that's okay I get it." I wanted to laugh in her face but I held it in.

                                 **

        It was starting to get dark and Steven was editing the video while Aramis watched. I rode my board up and down the street and Daisy did the same. "Alright its good for right now, I'll fix it up a little more when I get home and put it with the other clips." Steven said. "Okay, thanks man, means alot." Aramis replied. "No problem." Steven said.

          "Well I gotta get going, I'll see you later." Aramis said and got up. "Wait aren't you forgetting something?" Steven said. "Nope I got my watch, board, my-" Aramis said.  "I mean someone. " Steven said and pointed at Daisy. "Oh haha yea I'll take her yo my house." Aramis said and smirked.

          "Hey Daisy, wanna come over at my place,  I can teach some more tricks if you want." Aramis said. "Umm sure." She answered. I waved bye to them and walked over to Steven.

            "Do you have to go too?" I said with puppy eyes. Steven laughed and said, "Not yet babe." and kissed my forehead. "Yaaay!" I said and hugged him. 

             We layed on the grass and I cuddled up on him. I played with his hair and he pretended to sleep.

            "Open your eyes I wanna see them." I said. He laughed and opened them. I giggled and kissed him. "TICKLE FIGHT." he yelled and started tickling me and drowning me with kisses on my neck. I tried to tickle him back but, he was too strong.

          It started to get dark, and we were still laying on the grass. He had his arms wrapped around me and he was very warm. I kissed his cheek and he kissed me back on the lips which made me blush. "You're too cute." I said and smiled. "Not even you're the cute one here. " he replied. I giggled and snuggled into his arms. He was so warm and cuddly. He kissed my nose and I started to get tired.

          "Babe I'm sleepy." I said. "Want me to carry you to your room?" He asked. "Yesss." I said and reached out my arms and he carried me inside like a baby.

          He laid me on the bed and tucked me in. "Thanks babe." I said and smiled. "Shhh go to sleep bae." He said and kissed my forehead.  I laughed and fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and don't get too turnt. Love ya guys ♡♡♡