Chapter 15

I woke up and decided to take a shower. I washed my hair and body and changed into shorts and a tie dye shirt. I blow dried my hair and straighten it and put my mascara on. I went downstairs and poured some cereal and checked my phone. I was on insta and steven posted a picture of his skateboard. He had a bunch of likes and comments. I clicked on his profile and he had 100k followers. 'Holy Shit' I thought and looked through the comments.

Most of the comments were girls saying how cute he was and how they wanna meet him. I wasn't jealous but I just felt weird about it. I put my phone away and ate my cereal.

I went outside and laid down on the grass and listened to music. I then heard a big moving truck and I looked up. I guess I have new neighbors. I just shrugged it off and went back to my music.

After about an hour or so, I texted Steven to see what he was doing.

Me: Hey bae watcha doing?

Steven: Nothing much just thinking about new video ideas and you ♡♡♡

Me: Aww, can I come see you ♡

Steven: yea meet me at the mall in 15 min. Me: okay ♡♡

I fixed my hair a little and went out the door. It was actually really cold and I froze my butt off.

Once I arrived, I saw steven and hugged him. "Hey babe." Steven said. "Hey." I replied and kissed his lips. He grabbed my hand and we walked and talked around.

After about 15 minutes, lots of people were staring at us for some reason. I just ignored it and went along with it.

"How many subscribers have you gotten on YouTube?" I asked steven. "Well I've gotten 50,000 thanks to my friend keelan, he is a pro skate boarder and has helped me on everything." My eyes grew open, "Damn I'm dating a famous person." I said and smirked. He laughed and said, "Nahh I aint famous."

"You're going to be though." I protested.

***

We decided to go into zumiez to go look at the clothes. We went inside and they were lots of people. People were staring at steven. Then a whole group of girls came up to us. "Omg, are you Steven Fernandez, can I take a pic, is that Vanessa, how old are you, can I have your number?" They all rambled. Steven looked so happy, he took pics and talked to all of them. I walked to the opposite side of the store so I can give him space. There was one girl, that had straight blond hair, who asked steven to kiss her cheek. He kissed her cheek I was a little jealous, but I knew steven wouldn't want to be mean to his fans.

I looked over at Steven and he caught my glance. We both smiled and I blushed. "Well guys I gotta go, I love all of you and maybe I'll have a meet and greet soon." he said and walked towards me. We walked out of the store and decided to go home.

Once we arrived home we layed down on the grass. We layed in silence it wasn't awkward but it was peaceful.

As we were laying down, I heard someone on their skateboard and decide to get up. "What is it babe." Steven asked and got up too. We both saw some girl on her board doing all sorts of tricks. She looked about our age and had long brown wavy hair.

She saw us looking at us and waved. She had big green eyes and was skinny. We waved back and walked towards her.

"Hey." I said and smiled. "Hey, are you my new neighbor?" she asked. I guess she was, "Yea I guess, I'm Vanessa by the way." I replied. "I'm Daisy and is this your brother? " she asked and looked at Steven. Me and Steven laughed. "I'm Steven, I'm her boyfriend. " he said and shook her hand. "Wait, steven as steven fernandez?!" she asked. "Haha yea you watched my video?" he asked. "Yea my friend showed it to me and it was awesome, I loved it." He smiled and said, "Thanks it means alot." She then started blushing and I started to get a lil jealous.

"So you skateboard? " I asked her. She was staring at Steven and then looked at me. "Yea I do, I've been skating since I was 10." She replied. "Cool I skate too." I said. "Really what tricks do you know?" she asked and smiled. I didn't know any tricks since I bearly started to skate. "Well um, I don't know any tricks I just cruise..." I said. "Oh well that's still cool." she replied.

"Well me and steven are going to go, so see you later." I said and smiled. "Wait! can I take a picture with you steven, so I can show my friend? " she asked. Steven nodded and smiled for the pic. She whispered something in his ear, and he nodded. She took another pic and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the pics, bye steven." she said and rode off her skateboard. Rude bitch didn't even say bye to me I thought.

I was mad but I tried not to show it because I know steven would get sad if I acted like that over his fans.

We walked over to the grass and sat down. We sat in silence for a few moments until steven said, "Bae what's wrong you're never this quiet." I don't know how he knew something was wrong but I wasn't going to tell him. "Nothing babe." I said. "You're not jealous of that girl right?" he asked. I looked at him and said, "just a little cause she was so pretty and skated and liked all the stuff you did..." He grabbed my face and said, "Babe don't ever be jealous you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and you mean so much to me, I can't compare you to anyone else" I smiled and kissed him.

We went inside and cuddled on the couch till it got dark and he had to leave. I hugged him and we said our good byes. I went asleep thinking about how good of a boyfriend steven is to me. He means everything to me.

__________________________________________
Hiya guys!! Finally updated ayy. I met steven on Sunday and it was freaking perfect. I waited seven hours in line to meet him but it was worth it. I couldn't stop hugging him ♡. I miss him so much now.