Chapter 5

The next day, I woke up brushed my teeth and took a shower. I then, blow dryed my hair and straighten it. I then looked at the time and it was bearly 12 and the party started at 4 so, I decided to put on sweats and a plain tank top.

I went downstairs and ate toaster strudel for breakfast and then decided to clean my room. My mom is at work and won't be home till who knows when.

After I was done, I looked at the time and it was 2:30. I decided to change into my party clothes. I chose to wear a pink and purple tie dye crop top, some light washed shorts, and white converse. I looked at myself in the mirror and was confident with myself.

I decided to text Elena and ask what time she was going to head to the party. She replied quickly and said @4:30. I texted her that I'll walk to her house @ 4:15.

It was 3 so decided to eat a hot pocket and watch some tv. I didn't know why but, I was really excited to go to this party I literally checked my phone every 2 min to check the time.

It was finally 4:15 and I texted Elena that I was on my way. Once I got to her house, which took 5 minutes, I pressed on the door bell and waited for her to answer. "Hey girll zayumm you look hot!" she said. I laughed and said "Nah you're WAY hotter." she was wearing a cute floral top that showed half of her stomach and black skater skirt with white converse. She giggled and said "letssss gooo!"

Tristan's house took us about 15 minutes to get there. Once we arrived, there was loud music and lots of people coming in and out of the house. We went In the house and was greeted by many people. "Ayy there's my favorite two people. " Tristan said. I laughed and hugged him. Nash was with him, I waved hi but he was practically drooling over Elena. "Nash this is my friend Elena." I said. "Hey, um I'm um Nash." he said very shyly. I laughed at how silly he sounded. "I'm Elena." she said with a wide a smile. I didn't know if she was into him but I did know he was into her. "Do you wanna go outside or something?" Nash said with much more confidence. Elena looked at me for approval "Go have fun." I said with a smile. They then left outside to the backyard.

"Hey I'm going to go check on everyone else okay?" Tristan said. "yea of course go." I said smiling. I looked around and tried to see if I can find anyone I knew to talk to. I couldn't find anyone so I was standing there like a idiot. "Hey you wanna drink?" some random guy said. "Um sure." I nervously said. He handed me a red solo cup and walked away to offer other people.

I took a sip of it and It wasn't as strong as I thought it was. It was already 6 and there was bunch of people inside and it was really hot so I decided to go outside in the backyard. The backyard was big and it had a pool. There was also a lot of people outside but not as much as inside.

"Hey guys." I said to Elena and Nash "Hey!" they both said it at the same time and laughed. "How is it inside?" Nash said with a smirk. "Sweaty." I said and started laughing. "Where did you get that?" he asked pointy at the red solo cup. "some guy gave it to me, do you wants some?" I offered. I gave him the cup and he took a sip. He then offered Elena and she took a sip.

The party was starting to get really fun. We talked, danced, and munched on chips. "Do you guys wanna go inside?" Elena said. "Yeah. " Me and Nash replied.