Chapter 18

The following week was probably the most busiest week of my life. Steven had lots of meetings with big clothing brands and wanted me to go to each one for support. He was having a huge meet and greet tomorrow and his clothing line was going to drop the same day.

Today, I was helping him putting the final touches to his clothes and putting them in boxes to sell at the meet and greet.

"Are you excited for tommorow?" I asked him. "Yes, but I'm nervous too because I don't know if they'll like the shirts and buy them." he replied. I hugged him and said, "I love the shirts and I'm pretty sure they'll love them too." I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "I'm glad to have a girl like you." I blushed and hugged him.

His clothing brand was called Honey and he had shirts, sweaters, and beanies. I loved all of them but the sweaters were my favorite because they are warm asf.

We finally finished putting all of the clothes in the boxes and it was getting late. "Well I gotta go home and you should get some rest cause tomorrow is going to be crazy." I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Okay bae, see ya tomorrow." he said. I kissed him hard on the lips and walked to my house. I'm so proud of him.

**

The next day I woke up early and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put on a honey shirt that Steven wanted me too wear and light skinny jeans. I was out the door @9.

I walked to Steven's house and once I got there he was still getting ready. The meet and greet starts @1 but we needed to be there early.

Steven was done getting ready and we were both wearing the same shirt. I smiled and kissed him. "You ready for today?" I asked. "Yep I'm hyped asf can't wait to see all my scummies." he said and smiled. A car pulled up and it was Keelan Dadd, he was taking us to the meet and greet. We put the boxes of clothes in the trunk of the car and waited for Aramis to arrive.

He arrived just in time, but he brought someone with him. "Hey guys, I brought Daisy if ya don't mind, I'm excited asf for today." He said and smiled. "Yea me too." Steven replied. Daisy was staring at our shirts and Steven noticed. "Uh.. do you want one?" he asked. "Yea! they look awesome." she said. He opened the box and tossed one to her. She slid it over the shirt she was wearing and looked happy.

"Okay we should get going before it gets late." Keelan said. We all nodded and piled up in the car.

The meet and greet was in LA so it took us about an hour to get there. Once we arrived, there was a couple of fans waiting for Steven already, so we went inside the back of the store and started to set up.

***

__________________________________________

Hey guys ( ̄ω ̄;)

lmao this chapter is short asf but I wanna be more descriptive for da meet and greet so yaaa. Almost at 1000 reads omg thank u guys so much ❤❤❤ luv u all