Chapter 27

I slowly turned around and my heart sank. It was him. Steven. He was with Aramis. "What ever people are telling you it's not true." I said. "Yeah right why would my scummies lie to me and i've seen the photos of you guys being together." he said. "We were just hanging out, that's all steven." i said. "Trust me dude they just took pictures of us and lied about us being a thing." Benjamin said. "This conversation is between me and vanessa and not you." Steven said sternly. "I'm just trying to defend her as a good friend." Benjamin said in defense.

"Even if me and Benjamin were going out why would it even bother you?" i said. "Cause i still want to be with you, vanessa i still love you." steven said and grabbed my hand. I looked into his eyes and he looked like he truly meant it. "Steven.. i don't know, you cheated on me, how do i know you won't do it again?" i said quietly. "Vanessa you didn't even let me explain and we didn't even get to talk about it." he said. "Well what is there to explain??" i said strongly. "Vanessa please can we do this priv-" steven said and got cut off by some fans. "Steven, i love you so much, steven can we take a picture, steven will you marry me, omg aramis you look hotter in person." they all yelled and swarmed around them.

"Let's just go Benjamin." i said and threw my food away. "Are you okay, do you need someone to talk to?" he said. "Look, Benjamin i just want to be alone right now, you don't have to walk me home I'm fine." i said more harshly than i wanted it to be. "oh.. okay well uh call me if you need something." he said. "look im sorry, i just need to clear my mind right now but today was fun, thank you" i said and gave him a big hug. "You're welcome," he said and smiled.
****
I jumped onto my bed and just layed there digesting what happened today. Steven stills love me. I don't know if i should get back with him or not. Everything is just too complicated.

I grabbed my phone and decided to finally check twitter. I went on steven's profile to see if he tweeted anything recent and he did.

@Stevenfhoney: i missed her smile, she looked beautiful today

@ Stevenfhoney: i hope she takes me back

@StevenFhoney: i still and will always love her

The replies he got from his fans were not so great. They all hated my guts and thought that i was dating Benjamin and that he should get over me. Ugh i don't know, if i do get back with him i will have more drama than i've had before. But i shouldn't care what people think of us its our lives and if we love each other we deserve to be together. I don't i guess ill just sleep on it.
_________________________________________
yooo get this chapter to 20 likes and ill update again. okay deuces bruh.
- N