Chapter 6

We went inside and the music was really loud. "HEY GUYS WERE HAVE YOU BEEN COME ON LETS DANCEEE!" Tristan yelled. I laughed and started dancing Elena and Nash did the same.

There was a lot of people on the dance floor and it was getting hot and sweaty. "I'm going to go get a drink okay?" I said to Elena. "Okay." she replied.

I went in the kitchen to look for something to drink. I didn't want to drink alcohol so decided to just to drink water. As I exited out of the kitchen, I saw him. The person I wanted to avoid the most. Benjamin. He was with Andrea. They're were dancing all happily and being all mushy with each other. I felt sick to my stomach and just wanted lay down and cry right there on the spot. I was shaking and getting very sweaty. The stuff he said to me the other day saying he would never hurt me again if I gave him another chance came into my head. I looked at him for a mere second and he caught my glance. I didn't know what to do I looked around and saw stairs and went up them. I went inside the nearest room

I closed the door and locked it. I began sobbing and began thinking about all the memories me and Benjamin shared. I sat down on the floor and buried my face into my knees. "Vanessa, Vanessa is that you?" a familiar voice said.

I looked up and it was Steven. I began sobbing again. "What happened?" he said in a caring tone. I looked up at him "He's here and he's with the same girl he cheated on me with and all the memories are flooding back and I just can't..." I said with tears filled in my eyes. He grabbed my face and wiped the tears out of my eyes and said "Don't cry over stupid guys who don't know a perfect girl when they see one." he said very softly. I looked into his light brown eyes and hugged him tightly. "Thanks." I said "You always know how to make me feel better. " I smiled at him. "There's that perfect smile." he said with a big grin. I blushed a little. "You look cute when you blush." he said. I smiled even more.

"So what are you doing in the room instead of partying?" I asked him. "Well I was partying but then my friends left early so I just decided to play on Tristan's xbox." he said. "Ohh." I said. "Yep." he replied. "Are you going to go back to partying or nah?" I giggled "Nah I'm good, you can if you want to..." he said quietly. "I'm not going down there anytime soon specially while you're up here alone." I said. He smiled and said, "How about we have a party of our own I mean we can just watch movies or something...?" he said. "Yeah, I'll like that." I said and smiled.

"Well come on." he said as he lent out a hand for me to get up. I smiled and took his hand. "Okay I don't know if you wanna sit on the floor or on the bed, cause it might be a little awkward on the bed but its your decision. " he said with a little grin. I started laughing and said "lets just bring pillows on the floor." He laughed and said "haha that's a smart idea."

We ended up watching frozen and I was getting sleepy half way through the movie. "What time is it?" I asked Steven

"It's 11 are you sleeping over?" he asked. "I guess I am I ain't going to walk this late at night " I said. He laughed and said "are you sleepy, do you want to go to bed?" I yawned and said "not yet I dont wanna be a party pooper." He laughed and said "I don't think anyone is here anymore." I looked at him and said "Can you check if Benjamin is there pretty please." I said with puppy eyes. He looked at me and said "Okay I'll be right back." He stood up and unlocked the door and went downstairs.

Once he came back he said "He's not here." I sighed a sigh of relief and said "I'm going to go downstairs to check on Elena wanna come. " I said with a smile he said "of course"

We went downstairs and went in the backyard there was like 10 people still there at the party. They were all slow dancing with each other. Steven looked at me and said " Do you wanna dance ?" I smiled and giggled "of course." He was looking straight into my eyes and I felt rather blushy. "Why are you blushing so much?" he smiled and laughed. "No one has ever looked at me like that..." I said quietly. "Well they should because you're beautiful." he said with a serious face. I looked at him and hugged him. The slow dance was over and the music went back to being wild. "Come on come meet my friends." I said. He said "okay"