Chapter 17

It was finally Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday cause I love giving people presents and making them happy.

Elena is having a little Christmas party at her house and me and Steven are going.

I decided to dress nice today, so I curled my hair and put on a sparkly white dress. I texted Steven to meet me at my house in thirty minutes.

I put on some really light makeup on, which was some mascara and eye shadow and put on some light pink lipstick. I grabbed the presents and went outside and waited for Steven.

Once he arrived, he looked bomb asf. He had a red flannel that was buttoned up and some nice pants. "You look nice." I said and winked. He kissed me and said, "You looks amazing." I blushed and said, "Let's go?" He looked at me and said, "Leggo."

There was a few people at the party but not too many. I put the presents under the tree and walked toward Elena. Steven was with Nash and the other guys. "Hey girl!" I said and hugged her. "Hey how ya been?" she asked. "Good and you?" I replied. "Great, hold on I'll be right back I need to check if the food is ready." she said and went into the kitchen.

I walked toward Steven and stood by him. "Babe." I whispered in his ear. "Yes babe?" he answered. "You cute asf." I said and giggled. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "You're beautiful." he said. I blushed and kissed his lips.

"Woah, woah get a room." someone said. I turned around and it was Aramis. Me and Steven laughed and greeted him. "Oh and I brought Daisy if you guys don't mind." Aramis said. She was putting presents under the tree and came towards us. "Hey guys, Merry Christmas!" she said and hugged me and Steven. She was in a preppy mood.

After about 15 minutes, we sat down and ate, and then, it was finally time for presents. We all grabbed one present from the Christmas tree. Steven was about to grab my present but, Daisy said, "Open my first please." I gave her a dirty look and tried to not let it get to me. "Okay everybody open theirs." Elena said. My present was from Elena and it was jewelry from forever 21. "Thanks boo." I said to her. "You're welcome." she replied. I smiled and looked over to see what Steven got, my smile faded away.

He got A TIE DYE GRIP TAPE and A STUSSY SHIRT THE SAME STUFF I GOT HIM. I was super mad, and my face turned red. "Wow thanks a lot I've been wanting this." He said and smiled. "You're welcome I knew you would like it." she said. He looked at me and his face sunk. "What's wrong bae?" he asked. I calmed down and said, "uh nothing." He gave me a worried look and I gave him a weak smile. "Okay, next present." Elena said. We all grabbed one and Steven grabbed mine. I grabbed one that aramis gave me.

I got some perfume and a candle from bath and body works. "Thank you Aramis." I said and laughed. I looked at Steven as he pulled out his grip tape and shirt. I sighed and said, "Uh yea, I can return it and get you something else or maybe...." Steven looked at me and hugged me, "Babe I love it, don't even worry about it, okay?" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and snuggled up against him.

We opened our other presents and Steven got me a phone case and a gift card to sephora. "Thank you babe." I said and kissed his cheek. After we were done with presents, we drank some hot chocolate and enjoyed each others company. It was getting dark and we decided to start heading home. Aramis and Daisy walked with us.

"Isn't it weird me and Vanessa got you the same gift? I must know you very well." Daisy said to Steven. I looked at Steven and he said, "Haha I guess it is weird but I think Vanessa knows me better. " He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Once we arrived at my house, we said goodbye to Aramis and Daisy and sat on the porch.

"Babe guess what?" Steven said. "What?" I said eagerly. "I have another present for you." he replied. "Really?" I said. "Yup, now close your eyes. " he said. I closed them and I felt a necklace around my neck and smiled. "Okay, open them." He said. I opened them and saw the necklace. It had the letter S on it and a small heart. I hugged him and said, " I love it so much thanks babe." I kissed him and he said, "Anything for your happiness." I snuggled next to him and smiled.

__________________________________________

Hey guys (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lmao jk I love ya guys so much and thank you for da reads. Have a happy new year (:

Oh and BABYSCUMBAG IS TAKING OVER 2015