Chapter 2

Greyson's POV
When I was discharged from the hospital I was taken to Natalya's house. I was brought to a room that I could use. There was things from my old house in the room.

"We got your things from your Uncle Scott."

"How'd he react?"

"No comment."

"He blames me doesn't he?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

I walked over to a shelf and picked up a photo of me and my parents. I smiled a bit.

"When you went to get my stuff did you see a little girl?"

"No. I'm sorry."

"Great. Tiff is gone too."

"Who?"

"My sister Tiffany. Last time I saw her she was I think 7?"

"I'm sorry."

"Thanks."

"Lunch is done. Feel free to come to the kitchen."

"Okay thanks."

I stared at the picture until I got hungry. I put it down and started walking around the house looking for the kitchen. I saw that tall man staring at me.

"H-hi sir."

"Hello Greyson. Come talk to me after you eat."

"O-okay."

I got some food and sat down in the dining room and ate. When I was done I put my plate along with my knife and fork in the dishwasher. After that I washed my hands. I went to find Peter. I found a woman that I assumed is this pack's Luna on the way.

"Oh! You must be Greyson! Hi! I'm Lilly. I'm Peter's wife."

"Hi ma'am. Peter told me to find him. Do you know where he is?"

"He's in his office. It's at the end of the hall on the left."

"Th-thank you."

I walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and walked into the room. I closed the door.

"You can sit if you want."

I sat in the chair in front of Peter's desk.

"Do you have any kind of relationship with Loren and her pack?"

"No. She told me that I was going to be her mate as soon as I turned 17. I lied about my age when I was actually 17. I told her I was still 15."

"I assume my daughter told you about your parents."

"Yes."

"I'm very sorry."

"Thanks."

"You can stay here as long as you need to. Did you finish high school?"

"No. I don't think it's best I go back."

"I understand. You may leave now."

"Thank you sir."

"No need to do that. Just call me by my name."

"Okay."

I stood up and started walking away.

"Oh one more thing. My kids train with me. You're welcome to join us."

"I'll think about it. Thank you."

I closed the door on my way out. I started walking around the house. I went into the backyard and sat down in a chair.

"Hey Greyson!"

I looked up and saw Natalya.

"Hi..you can call me "Grey" if you want."

"Well you can call me "Nat" or "Nattie" then. Can I ask you something?"

I nodded.

"Are you scared of women now?"

"I don't know."

"When's the last time you shifted?"

"I think last week."

She sat down next to me. She kissed my cheek.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I was literally walking home from school. Somebody grabbed me and threw me in the back of a car. I mindlinked my parents but they found a way to block it. I got put in a room. You saw how I was. Every day they'd fight over me. Everyone wanted me to be their mate. Before you found me she was about to mark me."

"That makes sense why she had no shirt on and was running around in just a bra and pants. Also. We got a hold of your phone. It's charging in your room."

"Thank you!"

She put her hand on my thigh. I flinched at first but I didn't tell her to move it. I put my hand on top of hers.

"I didn't ask you. How old are you?"

"17. I'll be 18 in a few days. Don't worry about marking me yet. I know it's probably hard for you right now."

That night I was on my phone most of the night looking at pictures of me and my family. After I was done with that I left my room. I started looking for Nattie's room. When I found it I saw she was also awake using her phone.

"Nat? Ca-can we talk?"

"Yeah. Shut the door."

I closed her door and walked over to her. I sat on the floor.

"Why are you down there?"

"Whenever I was in a room with Loren or one of her girls I'd have to sit on the floor while they talked to me. I never responded though."

"You don't have to do that here. Come up here."

I stood up and sat on her bed. She sat up.

"Can't sleep can you?"

"No. I'm upset."

"I bet."

I put my head down.

Natalya's POV
I heard him sniffing and realized he was crying. I got closer to him and started hugging him. My brother Anthony opened my bedroom door.

"Why is this closed?"

"We're talking. That's all we're doing Tony."

My brother left and closed my door. I didn't notice right away but Greyson had his arms around me. I started rubbing his back. When I let go of him he did something I wasn't expecting. He kissed me. When noticed what he was doing he jumped up.

"Shit! Sorry!"

"It's okay!"

"I-I'll leave you alone now."

I grabbed his hand before he walked away.

"You don't have to go. I'm not mad. You didn't do anything wrong."

"I-I didn't?"

"No. Not at all."

He sat down again.

"T-that felt nice."

I smiled after he said that.

"Ca-can we do that again?"

"Sure."

He started kissing me again. I cupped his face. My alarm went off and scared the both of us.

"Crap. I have to get ready for school. I have something I have to do with my friends after school."