Chapter 12

Greyson's POV
"Hey Cole? Something seems off with Nat. Can you talk to Nikki?"

Cole: Uh she won't answer.

I saw my uncle going upstairs a minute after Natalya went upstairs. I got a bad feeling and followed him. He walked into the guest bedroom and shut the door.

FUCK!

I ran down the hall. Then went to open the door but it was locked.

"Don't you dare!"

I kicked the door in. I saw him undoing his belt.

"Fuck no!"

I pulled him away from her. I held him up against the wall.

"What did you do?!"

"What do you think?"

"You drugged her?!"

"I've been thinking about what Stanley and Trent said. They're right. Her body is useful."

"I swear I will end your ass! You have your own mate to have kids with! AUNT JILL! MOM! NEED HELP!"

When I saw my aunt and mom walk into the room they immediately knew what happened.

"What the hell Scott?!"

"Sedate his ass!"

My aunt came back with a tranquilizer dart and put it in my uncle's arm. I held him until he passed out. I grabbed my phone and called Peter. After I did that I started trying to wake up Nat.

"Nattie?! Honey?! You gotta wake up!"

"What did Uncle Scott do this time?"

"You're too young to understand. Go to the door and wait for her dad and brother."

"G-Grey...son?"

"I'm here."

She went to sit up but she fell back down.

"What the fuck happened?!"

"I don't know! I stopped him before he did anything else!"

"Get her to the hospital!"

I picked her up and brought her to my car. I put her in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on. Once I got in I started driving.

"Nat? Can you wake up?"

She tried talking but her speech was slurred. When I got into the hospital I told them what happened. I put her on a bed and watched them work on her. After a while they put her in a room. I sat in the chair by the bed and put my head in my hands. I heard movement and looked. She was now laying on her right side. She was facing me. I leaned back in the chair. I put my left arm on the armrest and used my hand to support my head. I shut my eyes. 
                          Natalya's POV
I opened my eyes and the first thing I was saw was a pair of legs. I looked at the shoes and saw black high tops. Then I looked up and saw Greyson sleeping.

"G-Grey?"

I reached out for him and poked his leg. He woke up.

"Baby!"

He got up and hugged me.

"What happened?"

"You don't know?"

"The last thing I remember was going upstairs to lay down."

I jumped up. I started looking around. I saw I was in the hospital.

"Wh-how'd I get here?!"

"My uncle drugged you. I brought you here. I stopped him before he go do anything to you."

Once I was allowed to go home I went to the bathroom.

"My head hurts."

I turned the water on in the shower.

"You're too messed up to shower don't you think?"

"I should be okay."

I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I tried standing up but I couldn't. I sat on my knees. I felt someone behind me and turned around.

"Told you,you weren't okay."

He helped me shower then helped me get dressed. He picked me up and brought me to our bed. He put me down the put the blanket on me.

"Thanks."

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't take your concern more seriously."

"It's fine. You can go to work. I'll be fine."

"Baby I work for your dad now remember? He gave me a few days off."

"Oh. Right. He bought the mall."

I started crying.

"I don't feel good at all!"

"I know. I know."

Greyson laid down next to me. I put my head on his chest.

"My head is pounding."

He started massaging my head.

"Just relax. You'll feel better soon."

"What's gonna happen to him?"

"Don't worry about that."

His phone went off and I covered my ears.

"You're okay. It's just my mom."

His mood went from being happy to terrified within two seconds.

"Who took her?! I-I'll be there in like 5 minutes!"

He put his phone down and jumped out of bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Someone my sister goes to school with took her. I have to go look for her. But I don't know what to do about you. You were drugged and just got out of the hospital. I don't want to leave you here alone like this."

"Baby look at me. It's okay. I can go with you. I can just sleep in the car."

"But you'll be uncomfortable. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"If it bothers you that much then I will stay here. I won't do anything that could hurt me. I won't drive. I won't use knives. I'll stay in this house."

"Thank you."

He kissed me then ran to his car. I made my way upstairs to get my phone. I slid down the stairs on my butt then got comfortable on the couch.