Chapter 19

Greyson's POV
"You have until the morning to get rid of your crap. If I come back from work tomorrow and see that you're still here then I'm burning what's left."

"I-I understand. I'm sorry. I'll go call Aunt Jodie. I'll see if she'll take me in."

"No. You're staying with me. My sister is your mate."

We spent the night packing up his things. When we were done he locked the front door and put his house key on the counter. Then he shut the door. We got in my car and I brought him to my house.

"Thanks. You don't have to do this. I can just go to my aunt's"

"No really it's fine. You're all my sister talks about."

"I-I am?"

"Yeah. She was terrified her actual mate wouldn't want her. I'm gonna tell you this. You two can do whatever you want. Just no drinking, drugs, and don't get her pregnant yet."

"G-got it."

"Do you want to meet the alpha? He's coming over to see the pups tomorrow. If not you can hide in a room."

"I think it'd be smart to at least show myself."

Once we got home we started bringing stuff in.

                           Tiffany's POV
I heard the front door open and I went downstairs.

Why do I smell Mac?

Sarah: I don't know.

"Hi! Why do you have boxes?"

Mackenzie looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh no. This is my fault. She kicked you out didn't she?"

"Y-yeah."

I ran up to him and hugged him. I helped them bring everything to a spare room.

"Sorry that you're gonna most likely be woken up by the twins."

"It's fine."

"I'm gonna tell you what I told him. You can do whatever you want. Just no drinking, drugs, and don't get pregnant yet."

"Well obviously."

"Also. Where's my nephew, wife, and children?"

"Nephew is napping. Wife is doing laundry. Children are also napping."

"I'm gonna go check on Nat. She told me she was up all night."

"She was probably waiting for you to come back."

"Damnit you're probably right."

My brother went to check on Nat.

"I'm so sorry. This is my fault."

He sat down on the bed.

"No. It's not. She's just ignorant. She'd rather judge you than get to know you."

"Let's start setting up. Where do you want to put everything? Hello?"

"Sorry. I think I zoned out for a minute. I-I don't know what to do. My sister was the only person I had left."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Your brother mentioned that you were scared your mate wouldn't want you. Is that true?"

"Yeah. When I was found and in a van. I told Nat and my brother I thought I was pregnant. I started to panic. Then when I found out I was then everything got worse. I didn't sleep that night. Then when I found you I started to worry again."

I sat down next to him.

"I understand that walking into a house filled with children is probably difficult."

"It's really not."

After everyone went to bed I went to check on Kenzie. I walked up to his bed and saw he was sleeping.

Good.

I went to leave but he pulled me onto the bed. I rolled over to face him.

He looks so peaceful.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. His grip on me got tighter.

"Ca-can I mark you?"

"Sure."

He moved my shirt so he could see my shoulder. He enlarged his canines. Once they went in my shoulder I did the same thing to him. I could tell he was holding something back. I kissed him.

"H-how'd you know that's what I wanted to do?"

"Just had a feeling. I'm sorry if Eddie gets attached to you right away. The only father figure he has is Grey."

"That's true? He doesn't have a dad?"

"If I tell you then you cannot tell anyone."

"Someone killed him?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I never liked him. If it makes it easier you can lie and say I'm the father."

"Y-you'd let me do that?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna raise him like he's mine."

I smiled.

"You have no idea how happy you just made me."

We went to sleep and in the morning we woke up with Eddie in our faces. He had climbed onto the bed.

"Hey buddy. Did you just wake up?"

He shook his head.

"You're probably hungry huh? Did Uncle Grey or Aunt Nattie feed you?"

I got up and went to see if Grey and Nattie were awake. I saw Grey was the only one sleeping.

Sarah: You're gonna wake him up aren't you?

"Yep!"

I got on his bed and started jumping.

"AH! What the hell?!"

"Morning!"

"Fuck off."

I kept jumping.

"You're gonna fall and I'm gonna laugh. I'll help you up but I'll laugh first."

Eddie ran in and I put him on the bed. We both started jumping.

"You do know I can TECHNICALLY ground you and put you in time out right?"

"What are you doing?"

"Hi Kenz! Wanna join?"

"I swear if he starts jumping I'm gonna throw something."