Chapter 3

Greyson's POV
"Oh. I'll let you get ready then."

"I asked my mom to bring you to the store to get you things that you need and or want."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know. But I thought you'd like to get new clothes and whatnot."

"Thank you."

I walked out of her room and went to mine.

I just kissed a girl.

Where the hell did I find the courage to do that?

Cole:That may have been me.

"Of course it was."

"Mom! I'm leaving! Fi's here!"

I heard the front door open and close. I saw a boy around the same height as me walk into my room.

"You Greyson?"

"Yeah.."

"I'm Anthony. Everyone calls me "Tony". My mom and I are taking you to the mall. Well technically my mom is taking you. I work there so I kinda have to go. There's some clothes that might fit you in the closet. Do you normally eat breakfast?"

"I normally ate whenever they told me to."

"You can eat whenever and whatever. Do you know how to cook anything?"

"No. If I did then I don't remember."

"Come eat when you're ready."

Anthony walked away and shut my door. I got up and walked to the closet. I tried on some clothes to see if they fit. Once I found something that fits I walked downstairs.

"Morning Grey!"

"Hi Lilly."

"Nattie told me you talked in the middle of the night. Did you manage to sleep at all?"

"No..I was too upset."

"Have some breakfast then we'll go to the mall."

I ate and brushed my teeth then went to tell Lilly I was ready. Me,her,and Anthony got in her car. I didn't really talk during the car ride. After she parked Anthony went to the store he works at while Lilly and I walked around looking at stores. When went into some stores I picked out what I liked and tried it on. Once I felt I had enough clothes Lilly paid for them. We got food to eat at the food court. When we were done with everything she brought me back to her house.

Natalya's POV
I wonder how Grey is doing.

"Nat?!"

He looked scared after he kissed me.

"NATALYA!"

"AH! What?!"

"What's wrong? You seem distracted."

"Oh. I uh met someone. He's staying with me and I was just thinking about how he is. That's all."

"Ooooo!"

My friend Fiona looked around the cafeteria.

"is he your mate?"

"Mhm."

"WOOO!"

"What does he look like?"

"He's tall. Probably the same height as my brother. He has light brown short wavy hair. He has hazel eyes like me."

"What's he like?"

"He's a bit shy. He's been through a lot."

"Do we get a name?"

"Greyson."

"Wait...Greyson?! Is his last name "Bridges"?"

"Yeah."

"Holy shit!"

"Did I miss something? Who's that?" My friend Florence asked.

"He went missing when he was 13. They found him a few weeks ago in an all female pack. No wonder he's shy."

"Were you the one who found him?"

"Yeah. I was the one who unlocked the chain around his ankle."

"Did you mark him yet?"

"No. I'm not rushing him."

"Does he know about his parents?"

"Sadly. He asked about them so I had to tell him."

At the end of the day me and my friends went to my mom's car. We had to work on a project and everything we needed was at my house. We got in and put on our seatbelts.

"Now is he? Did he finally fall asleep?"

"He was in his room went I left. I'm not sure. He got a lot at the mall so I think that wore him out."

When we got home the first thing I did was go check on him. I walked up to his bed and saw he was finally sleeping. I kissed his forehead then went to leave his room. He grabbed my hand.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!"

He picked his head up and looked at me.

"Don't go. Please."

"I have to work on a project with my friends. I'll check on you when I'm done. I mean..you can come hang out with us but I don't know if you'd be comfortable with it. They're both girls."

"NATTIE COME ON! FI IS RUINING THE POSTER BOARD!"

"NO! I'M NOT!"

"I gotta go."

I ran to my room. My friends were arguing on where to glue a picture.

"Let me try."

Florence handed me the picture. I put it in a spot in the bottom left corner.

"I told you that's where it should go!"

"Shh! Greyson is trying to sleep!"

About an hour later we were almost done with the project. We took a break to have a snack. We went to the kitchen and started looking for food. After we had our snack we finished our project.

"Don't we have a game on Saturday?"

"Oh shit. You're right."

"We should go practice right?"

"Yeah you're right. Sarah seems grumpy this year."

We went to the backyard and started practicing our cheer routine.

"Have I mentioned I hate being a flyer?"

"Yeah. Every year you say that Nat. Just put your feet in our hands already."

I rolled my eyes.

"We're not supposed to do this with only two bases you know."

"If I fall on my head I'm going to kill the both of you."