What is going on?

"Someone is coming down the stairs right now? Is it Yongchan?" Jimin questioned further.

Yoongi sighed, "Yes, but he is not alone."

Jimin's face paled and his breathing became unsteady. "They are with him?! They are coming down the stairs?!" Jimin questioned, nearly panicking.

Yoongi took off his headphones, turned to Jimin and grabbed his arm gently. "Jimin, it is okay. I am sure that my brother tried to get rid of them but something happened. Don't worry. Even if they search the whole house, they will not find us." Yoongi assured.

Jimin started to breathe better but he was still terrified. He knew how scary his parents were when they wanted to be. He was worried about being found and what the consequences would be. Jimin was also worried about Yongchan and what his parents might do to their protector. Jimin was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't notice that Yoongi had brought him over to the bed and sat him down. He also didn't notice that Yoongi was holding his hand or that Yoongi's other hand was typing away on his laptop.

Jimin was still in a trance but Yoongi was pulling up Disney Plus on his laptop. Whenever Yoongi is terrified, upset or just trying to pass time, he puts on his favorite movie. Yoongi starts up the movie, puts one earphone into Jimin's ear and gives Jimin's hand a little squeeze.

"Jimin, have you seen this movie before?" Yoongi asks, trying to distract Jimin from what is going on.

Jimin snaps out of it and finally starts to notice everything around him, the Disney intro playing in his ear, the fact that he is not by the monitor anymore but on the bed, and Yoongi holding his hand. "Huh? What? What did you say?" Jimin questions.

Yoongi lets out a small and quiet laugh, "I asked if you have watched this movie? It is called Wreck It Ralph. It is one of my favorites."

Jimin smiles at Yoongi, "I love this movie! I can't believe that you like it too." Jimin was thoroughly distracted by the movie. Yoongi took this chance to pull out his phone and transfer the audio and video data from the monitors to his phone so that he can know what is going on outside the safe room.

Yoongi plugged earphones into his phone and put one earphone into his ear. His head still hurt a lot but he needed to know what was going on. Jimin squeezed Yoongi's hand and told Yoongi that this was his favorite scene and asked if he was watching. Yoongi told Jimin to move on to the bed more so that they can sit and watch. They backed up onto the bed so that they were both sitting against the headboard. Yoongi took the other earphone for the movie audio and put it in his other ear.

Yoongi was trying to enjoy the movie but he could hear things crashing outside. Yoongi needed to see what was going on. He pulled up the exam room cameras on his phone and saw who he assumed to be Jimin's parents trashing the room and throwing stuff everywhere. Yoongi didn't realize how much this upset him since he did not notice that he was tightening his grip on Jimin's hand.

"Ummm...Yoongi. Ow. Ow. Ow. Yoongi." Jimin stated. Jimin used his free hand to forcefully remove Yoongi's death grip. "Ow. ow. Ow. ow."

Yoongi finally looked down at Jimin's hand and saw how red it was and released his grip. Yoongi picked up Jimin's super squeezed hand and massaged it slowly.

"Dang! I am so sorry Jimin! I didn't notice. I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Are you okay? Is there anything that I can do?" Yoongi questioned as he continually massaged Jimin's hand.

Jimin laughed, "It is okay. Don't worry. I was just surprised. I did not know that you had such a death grip."

Yoongi places Jimin's hand down on the bed and hangs his head in embarrassment.