The Healing

Jimin sets Yoongi on the table. Yongchan immediately takes the oxygen machine off of the wall and starts to plug it in. "Jimin, you said that he had a panic attack before he passed out right?" "Yeah he did! Why?" Yongchan hooks up the oxygen to Yoongi. "If he had a panic attack then he is short of breath. He is lacking oxygen. This is gonna help him regain consciousness." Once the oxygen mask is on Yoongi immediately starts to breathe better. He starts to move again and can finally take the deep breaths that he needs. A huge smile appears on Jimin's face. "He is already doing better. What else should we do?" Yongchan answers, "We have to wait for him to wake up to see what his other symptoms are. But since we are waiting we can use this time and you can tell me all the details of what happened to my brother."

Jimin was nervous. His phone rings again. It was his mom again. " Jimin, your phone always seems to conveniently ring every time that I try to question you. Why is that?" " I am sorry I have to answer this. I promise I will answer your questions." Jimin answers the phone.

"Where the heck are you park jimin? It has been WELL over TEN minutes and you are not home. Care to flipping explain why you declined my last call and where the frick you are?"

"Mom, I can't really explain but I am helping someone and that is the right thing to do and..."

"Jimin I don't care if this person was on their flipping Deathbed! You are supposed to obey me and no one else. Gosh. You are ALWAYS so selfish. Why can't you do anything right?! Come flipping home now or I will come and find you and you will never leave the house again."

"I am sorry mom. I can't do that."

"Jimin if you.." Jimin hangs up the phone and turns it off so his mom can't track it. A tear escapes his eye. He quickly wipes it off so Yongchan doesn't see, but he did see and he heard too. Jimin's mom wasn't exactly quiet. "Jimin if you need to go.." " No I am not going home. I don't care about being home on time right now. Yoongi is more important." Yongchan nods and smiles. "I am glad that you have taking a liking to my brother. Especially so soon. Since you just met him this morning. He doesn't have many friends that I know of. So can you explain how you guys met and how he got hurt now?" "Oh yeah of course"

"I can do that." said Yoongi.

 He was awake. He was finally awake.