Is this Home?

Yongchan came down the stairs with boxes of supplies and walked straight into a very awkward situation. He noticed Yoongi avoiding Jimin's eye contact at all cost and Jimin staring Yoongi down. He doesn't know what the heck happened but he wasn't going ask. He didn't wanna be nosy...

"What the heck happened between you guys? There is a lot of awkward energy in here." 

Ok. So maybe Yongchan couldn't help himself. He was still wondering about the backstory between these two boys. His brother isn't one to make friends easily and he swore to not have another friend after Kihyun. What is so different about Jimin that made Yoongi accept a friendship again?

Yoongi spoke up, "Nothing happened. Jimin just realized that he needs to be getting home. He has more important things to do." Jimin looked at Yoongi now not staring him down but looked questioningly.

"Yoongi, you are the most important thing right now. What would I have to do at home that is more important?"

"Jimin, I am sorry that I made you feel guilty and you felt like you had to stay in order to make it up to me. I am just fine under my brother's care. You can go."

"Yoongi, that is not.."

"Boys, that is enough." said Yongchan. "There is no point in continuing discussing this. Jimin, I'll take you home."

Jimin wants to fight back in the hopes of staying but he doesn't want to overstep. He just nods and starts to follow Yongchan to his car. Jimin turns to Yoongi for the last time, "Bye Yoongi! I hope you heal fast! I hope to see you soon." Jimin flashed a quick eye smile and headed out to the car. 

Once in the car Jimin sighs loudly. He is upset to say the least. He doesn't want to go home. Yongchan heard the sigh and decided to speak up. 

"Jimin, I feel the need to apologize for my brother. He usually wants to be alone and doesn't know how to express that and he is not used to others seeing him in a vulnerable state. He usually tries to hide everything and then likes to keep it all bottled up. So I am sorry that he suddenly sent you away. I am sure that he didn't mean anything by it and that you did nothing wrong. So please don't worry. Ok?"

Jimin nodded. It made sense. "Thanks for explaining. I was a little confused but it is ok. Yoongi and I are very similar. I get it." 

"Oh, good! Alrighty! Let's get you home!" Yongchan exclaimed and started reversing out of the driveway.

The drive was silent other than the 80s rock playing in the background. Thankfully Jimin didn't live too far away from Yongchan's house. Jimin gave directions and soon enough they pulled into his driveway. Jimin house was very pretty and big and there were two cars in the driveway. That meant that both of his parents were home. Jimin thanked Yongchan for the ride and gave him his number in case Yongchan ever needed to contact him. Jimin got out of the car and walked to the front door. He pulled out his key, waved bye to Yongchan, and unlocked the door as quietly as possible. Yongchan had left the driveway. Jimin slowly opened the door and peaked inside to see if his parents were anywhere to be seen. He doesn't see them so he walks in and turns to close and lock the door. When he turns back around he is met with a slap full of force.

Jimin clutched his now burning cheek and looked at his mom. His mom screamed,

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"

Jimin just looked down knowing how the rest of the day is going to go. 

This isn't home.