The Assistance

The hospital room was dead silent. The nurses were shocked. Jimin was shocked. Yongchan started to remove the things that Yoongi was hooked up to and started to try to wake him up. Jimin ran to Yongchan. "Please stop. He needs help. He is very hurt." Yongchan replied, "If Yoongi wakes up we will have more problems than him just being hurt." 

Jimin was wondering exactly to what extent Yoongi hated hospitals and why, but he decided to focus on the task at hand. "Yongchan, what do we suggest we do? He has injuries that he can't just walk off. He needs casts and braces and medicine and maybe even surgery for his broken arm. Unless you have another place that can provide him with everything he needs, I am not letting you take him."

Yongchan stopped unplugging things and looked to the nurses, "Does he need surgery for his arm?" The nurses said that he should be fine without surgery if he wears a stabilizing cast for 3 months. Yongchan then looked to Jimin and stated, "I have somewhere we can go to get him help without him flipping out and causing problems and where there are people that he can trust."

Jimin nods. "Ok, you can take him but I want to come with you guys. What happened to Yoongi and my fault and I want to make sure they he gets the healing that he needs." Yongchan thought about it and asked, " Why are you so concerned? Do you even know him? Why are you so set on helping? You have done enough for him already you can go home. I can take care of my brother alone. I appreciate your help, but I got him now."

"I know that you are perfectly capable of taking care of him but I want to help. So please don't tell me to forget about caring about him and to go home. Please let me come."

Yongchan was tired of arguing and realized that there was no talking Jimin out of coming with so he nodded hesitantly and said that if he is gonna come then they better leave soon because Yoongi could wake up at anytime. They got Yoongi unplugged from all of the machines and signed all of the paperwork that was needed. 

Yongchan carried Yoongi out of the hospital with Jimin by his side. They reached the car and got inside. Yongchan was happy that Yoongi had someone that cared about him like Jimin but he didn't know Jimin at all and couldn't trust him completely. Jimin sat in the back of the car silently until his curiosity got the best of him. He asked where they were taking Yoongi to get the proper medical care if they weren't going to the hospital. Yongchan sighed loudly, "Jimin please trust me, okay? I am a licensed doctor and I have my own medical company so I am taking him there. I always take him there whenever he gets hurt."

Jimin was very surprised to find out that Yongchan was a doctor but it made sense. He really just wanted Yoongi to be okay. "Thanks for telling me." Yongchan nods. "We are almost there. Can you carry Yoongi in? I have to make sure his room is ready." Jimin nods. "I can carry him." They arrive. Jimin is confused. This is a house. Not an office building or something. He thinks that the medical company that Yongchan owns is maybe just in his house? Yongchan sees Jimin's confused look and explains that he runs that practice out of his basement. Jimin now understands. "Grab Yoongi and follow me. Be gentle with him. He is hurt. Well you already know that. Sorry. Habit." Jimin laughed. "It is okay. Let's go." Jimin grabbed Yoongi very gently and followed Yongchan into the house and down the stairs and to a room with the name Min on it. 

Jimin is confused. Yongchan said that we were putting Yoongi in his room but this room has the name Min on it. Jimin wants clarification so he asks, "Is this Yoongi's room? Who is Min?" Yongchan is confused. "Yes this is his room. You should know who Min is though. Jimin, how long have you known Yoongi?" Jimin doesn't know how to respond. "Um...I have known who he is for a long time but we just..." Jimin's phone starts ring and interrupts what he was gonna say. Jimin checks and it is his mom. Jimin totally forgot that his mom gave him an order to be home. He doesn't care. Yoongi is more important. He declines the call.

Yongchan stares at him suspiciously and asks him is finish what he was gonna say. Jimin stutters but says that they just met this morning. Yongchan seems pissed and then says, " Oh. You just met him this morning? " Jimin nods. "Wow. Just wow." Yongchan starts laughing. "I am just kidding I'm not mad or anything. It actually makes sense that you just met because what other reason would you have to not know his last name. Haha" Jimin gets hit with the realization that Min is their last name. That makes sense. Jimin just decides to laugh it off. "OK. I am done questioning you for now. Bring Yoongi in here and set him on the table. Let's get my little bro better."