Screwed Up

JIMIN POV:

How am I not used to this by now? It is not like she has never slapped me before. Why does she hate me? I can't please her no matter what I do. I probably deserve it. Why am I such a screw up? They both hate me. What can I do to be loved? I wish that I could be good enough for them. 

"PARK JIMIN! I ASKED YOU A FLIPPING QUESTION! DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!"

I hate it when I make her mad but I don't know how to respond. She already knows that I was helping someone in need but she doesn't care. I know that she is pissed that I disobeyed her and there is probably nothing that I can say to calm her down.

"JIMIN!" She grabs my chin and forces me to look at her. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU FLIPPING DEAF?" 

"I am sorry mom. I just didn't know what to say. I was helping someone. They needed to be brought to the hospital. I just wanted to help." She let go of my chin and just glared .

"Did I SAY that you were ALLOWED to help? Why can't you just LISTEN? YOU NEVER LISTEN! Where the HELL did you learn to be such a PAIN? STOP SCREWING UP! 

"I am sorry. I was just trying to help..."

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM! You don't HELP people! You make EVERYTHING WORSE! You can't do ANYTHING right!" 

"mom..."

"DON'T TALK TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW!" 

I pulled out my phone to give it to her and I saw that I had a text from Yongchan. Before I could read it she took it right out of my hands. 

"JIMIN, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND YOUR DAD WILL DEAL WITH YOU AFTER HE IS DONE WITH WORK!  IF I HEAR ANY NOISE COMING FROM YOUR ROOM YOU WILL BE SORRY!"

I walked upstairs with my mom following behind me. As soon as I walk into my room she slams the door and I hear her latch it. She locked me in.

I grab a pillow and go into the farthest corner of my room. I try really hard not to cry but the tears flow anyway. I bury my head in the pillow to muffle my sobs. If I am heard crying it will be so much worse. I have made that mistake before and it was not pretty. After 30 minutes of sobbing, I stop crying and dry my face. I snuggle into my pillow and I get to thinking. I can't handle this anymore. This is too much! I really need to get outta here!

I need to escape!