Don't Leave

Yoongi has not taken his eyes off of Jimin since he decided to stay. Yoongi is trying to figure out the boy in front of him. Jimin has been smiling while doing whatever Yongchan is asking him to do. He is just so happy to be able to help. Yoongi doesn't get that. He understands caring for people. Yoongi does care about people but not people that he doesn't know. Jimin doesn't know him yet seems to care more than someone should. Yoongi drops his head and starts to think about all of the people that were supposed to care about him but don't. He finds it hard to go through life when the only people that are "required" to care and love him don't. His family. More specifically everyone but his brother. He doesn't think that his brother should care about him though. All he does is cause problems for Yongchan. He is a burden to him. Yongchan would never say it to Yoongi but he knows that his brother must be tired of having to help him. Yoongi would be ok if his brother didn't want anything to do with him anymore. He understands. He causes problems for Yongchan. 

Jimin looks over to Yoongi and sees that is head is hanging low and he seems to be deep in thought. Yongchan ran upstairs to grab a few things. Jimin was now in this room alone with Yoongi. He contemplates if he should go over to Yoongi to check on him but that could possibly bother him. Jimin doesn't want to be a bother to Yoongi but he knows that the last time Yoongi was like that he soon started to have a panic attack and then proceeded to pass out. He decides to risk Yoongi being angry at him and walks over to him on the side of the bed and quietly calls his name, 

"Yoongi?" No answer. No sign that Yoongi even heard him. Jimin decides to take another risk. 

Jimin gently touched Yoongi arm and calls him again, "Yoongi?"

Yoongi immediately flinched and retracted his arm at the feeling of being touched. He looked up. There is Jimin just looking at him with big eyes that are full of worry. "I am sorry, what did you say, Jimin?"

Jimin giggled and smile a little. "I hadn't said anything yet but your name." Jimin smile then dropped. "Yoongi, please answer me honestly, do I make you uncomfortable?" Jimin paused, not long enough for Yoongi to answer though. "I don't want to be bothering you by being here. I see how you flinch when I touch you. I am sorry. I keep on involving myself. You know what. Don't answer that question. I am gonna leave. I am making things worse. I always do. Sorry for bothering you."

Yoongi had just been looking at Jimin and trying to understand. Had Yoongi made Jimin feel like he was making things worse? That is not what he wanted Jimin to feel at all. Although Jimin's caring nature was unexpected, Yoongi was still very thankful. Apparently, he did not show his gratitude well enough. Jimin started to walk away from the side of the bed to leave with his head down. Yoongi wanted to stop him.  He doesn't want him to leave. Everyone leaves. He somehow always pushes people away. Yoongi did not want Jimin to leave him.

Yoongi went to reach for Jimin's arm but it was to far away already. He decided to get up and go after him. "Jimin?"  He had forgotten that he had injured his legs and was not expected the pain that came with getting up from the bed. He fell to the ground with a big thud. Jimin immediately turned around after hearing his name and then a thud. He ran to Yoongi's side and was about to try to help him up but hesitated because of what happened the last time that he touched him. Jimin just hover his hands above Yoongi as if he would break if Jimin placed a finger on him. "Yoongi, why did you get up? You have to be careful. I don't want you to hurt yourself more." Jimin looked straight into Yoongi's eyes. They were pretty close. "Can I help you get back onto the bed?"

Yoongi had noticed that Jimin didn't touch him this time. Yoongi stared right back into Jimin's eyes and grabbed his arm as gently as possible. Yoongi looked down embarrassed. 

"Please don't leave."