Ch 7. Demons From The Past

Pietro P.O.V

After the breakout thanks to Y/N and Steve, we got in a quinjet they stole from the raft. Steve is currently sitting and flying the quinjet, but we have no idea where we are going. Sam stands next to Steve. Wanda, Y/N and I are sitting in the back. Scott and Bucky are standing, holding their balance.

"We're currently being hunted down by everyone one in the world, because they consider us war criminals. Do you even know where to go? Because I don't." Sam explains.

Steve gives Sam a short glance. "I know where we are going, after all we already we did its ones." We all look confuse at Steve, and he notices it. "Well, just me and the original team. Oh, speaking of which, Nat will meet us there."

"Wasn't she not with the opposing side?" Wanda asks.

"Luckily she wants to switch sides." Steve replies.

Very soon we go below and see a peaceful grassland with a beautiful sunset. The only particularly thing in the middle of the meadow is a farm. We land near the house of the farm and got out with our begs. I look around and so did the others. We arrive at the front door and a woman come out of the house.

"Thank you for letting us stay Mrs. Barton." Steve says with a smile.

"Of course. Clint would've chosen your side. Even when he's gone, he still wants to help the Avengers." She responds with a smile.

She was the wife of Clint? O god...

She let us in, and we look inside. It's a cozy, farmers home with a large living room that is alongside a kitchen. I look to my side and see a picture of Clint with a lit candle. I look at silently, knowing I could possibly avoid this. Suddenly, a hand lay on my shoulder, and I turn around quickly.

"Talk to me." Y/N looks at me in the eyes. "I know what's going on, but don't be quiet about it."

"You know so well." I let out a smirk, but quickly let it die down. "I think it's better to talk alone. Not only that, it's undoubtedly that you have a lot on your plate too."

Y/N chuckles. "Guess so."

We turn back to the group. After some introduction with Mrs. Barton, we were led to our rooms, and I'm sharing mine with Y/N, but that isn't something new. We also didn't get introduce to the children of the Barton's. Y/N and I lay down on bed and look at the ceiling.

"Do you want to start? Or should I?" Y/N asks.

I let out a heavy sigh. "I begin, but you know the story. Battle of Sokovia. Clint wanted to safe a child, but bullets begin to threaten their life and I only could safe one, and I saved the child and left Clint to die." I explain.

"Which you made peace with it, but now you have to confront Mrs. Barton and their children." Y/N adds.

"Yep."

Y/N hums and nods. "I saw a grave near the house, it's probably of Clint. You should visit it. You should also talk with Mrs. Barton. Maybe you could lose some weight of your shoulders." He suggests.

I think for some seconds. "Sounds alright. What about you? I know what you're struggling with is something newer."

Y/N let out a quiet hum. "Well, first of all, I killed my dad best friend and my uncle. Secondly, my dad fought against me."

I look at him surprise. "What!?"

"When my dad and I arrive in Siberia, we look around and met up with Steve and Bucky. Afterwards, we look around again and saw Zemo, the puppeteer how ruined the Avengers. He showed footage of Bucky, being brainwashed into killing my dad's parents." Y/N starts talking.