Ch 8. Rivers Current

Y/N P.O.V

After we got to Wakanda, we waited by the quinjet while Steve and Bucky went off to meet prince T'Challa. From what I have understand, Bucky is going to stay in Wakanda and gets therapy for his condition. We waited for an hour or two till Steve came back and we went off. We got to Paris. We change our appearances by changing our clothes and change our hair. Pietro for example change his air black, which I think he looks more mature and handsome in my opinion. I also change my hair colour into another natural colour. Nat suggested to Pietro and Wanda to change their accent, to make it less obvious that they're Avengers. Afterwards, Pietro and I say our byes to the rest of the group and booked our flight. Before we got on the airplane, we discussed were to go and we settled on Amsterdam. We found a 5-star hotel to stay in, which I paid with my allowance that I got from being a child of a multi-billion man.

We stayed already there for a week, having the time of our life. It's nice to have some time off of the Avengers. I walk towards to our hotel room alone. I walk inside and look around.

"Pietro, I'm back!" I yell through the hotel room, but with no responds. I sigh and go to the kitchen and sit on off the bar stools we've got. I look around the room. There is a fancy, warm and open kitchen. Behind me and left to the entrance is living room. In there is a large, black sofa. In front of it is a coffee table and a wall with a large tv. Beneath the tv is a cozy fireplace. Next to the kitchen is a bedroom with a big, soft bed.

I eventually lend my eyes on a piece of paper that is against the fridge. I know that it wasn't there before. I stand up and take it off the fridge.

'Meet me down by the restaurant around the corner on 10.

Love, Pietro.'

I smile. "Even when he's down to the gym, he still has time to set up a date." I look at the clock in the kitchen, it's 9:30 PM. "I better start changing."

After I did that, I take my hotel keys, lock the door and go to the restaurant. Once I arrive, I walk in and see the host. I look around and see a graceful and beautiful restaurant.

"Hey, my boyfriend reserves a table. His name is Pete." I say to the host. We change our names for protecting our identity. Pietro thought it would be fun to shorting his name, Pete.

"Of course, led me you show you your table." I follow him and get seated by a table next to a window that looks out of an alleyway. A waiter comes to me with a kind smile.

"Do you want to take your order?" She asks.

"No, thank you." I smile. She walks away and I look out of the window. I wait till Pietro comes... and I wait, and I wait, and I wait. I open my phone and see that I'm waiting for about 15 minutes. "And I thought you were fast." I sigh. I decide to call him, and he answer the phone.

"Hey Y/N."

"Pete, where are you? I'm waiting more than 15 minutes for you." I complain.

"What are you talking about?" He says confuse. "I'm back at the hotel."

"Why are you there? You left a note saying you want to meet me at the restaurant around the corner." I say back.

"...No, no I didn't. I never did that. What are you talking about?"

I look confuse and automatically look around. I see four men walking past the host as he tries to stop them. They instantly lock their eyes on me and grab their pistols. I yelp and fall on my back, which made my phone slip away while the other guests scream and run away in fear. I grab the table and let it fall in front of me and make a shield. Afterwards, I summon my demons. I then grab my phone. "It's a trap! Four men are shooting at me!" I yell and order my demons to attack the shooters.