Ch 1. Beginning Of An Story

Y/N P.O.V

It's about a half of year later. Me, Pietro, and Wanda became full fletched avengers. Fighting bad guys when the world is threatened, while also being Tony Stark's son and Pietro's boyfriend in my private life. Well... the part of being Tony Stark's son was being leaked and now the whole world knows it. There was a big conference about it and all kind of journalist ask me and my dad questions about our personal life. My dad would mostly reply with a truth full answer with sass with it. I only gave them cut and dry answers.

That was about 4 months ago though. However now I'm in my field of expertise, the battlefield. Well, kinda. Me, Steve, Wanda, Nat, and Sam are all currently at Lagos, waiting for Steve's order.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asks through the radio to Wanda, who's sipping some coffee.

"Standard beat cops. Small Station. Quiet street. It's a good target." She answers.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?"

"Cameras." Wanda answers again to Steve.

"Both cross streets are one-way." He adds.

"So, comprised escape routes." Wanda adds.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen." Steve explains. "He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

"It's also bulletproofed," Natasha adds through the radio. "which means private security... which means more guns... which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda asks like we're dumb children.

"You don't have to remind me twice Wanda." I chuckle. I'm currently standing on a building, looking at the scene while wearing my Enigma suit, including my black robes, but this time it doesn't include my mask, since I don't need it anymore. Anzu is also on my back, waiting my next commend.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Nat comment on Wanda's remark.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asks.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat says not feeling hurt.

"Yeah, dad said- "Before I could answer Steve interrupts me.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

Sam scoffs. "If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kinda hates us."

I look over to the street and hear some honking and lightly people complain. There is a truck driving through the streets.

"Sam... see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve orders.

I look over to Sam and see that he's deploying his tagging device. It's flying around the area of the truck.

"Give me x-ray." I hear Sam order. After some seconds he talks again. "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram." Nat concludes.

"Go now." Steve says in a tone that makes me uneasy.

"What?" Wanda replies

I look over to Sam. He springs off the building and flies away. I follow him immediately.

"He's not hitting the police." Steve realized.

After some seconds of flying, we arrive at the institution for infections deceases. We've immediately seen the truck used for the battering ram and men carrying guns, taking over the area. Some of the men are shooting gas grenades in the building from outside. Steve soon lands with his shield against one of the men and kicks a car, knocking one of the men out. He throws with great force and knocks another one out. He then runs towards a car, climb it without using his hands and kick another one, making him fly towards a wall.

"Body armor, AR-15s." Steve reports. "I make seven hostiles."

Falcon drops on a building and kick two men on the same time. Afterwards, he lands, looks up and dual wield two guns to shoot another one down the building. "I make five."

Me and Wanda soon drop on the field as well. Somebody is shooting at us, but thanks to Wanda's powers, she blocks the bullet. "Y/N."

The mercenary yelps as he's launching towards me. I throw my demon snake, Naga, towards him. He bites the merc and made him paralyzed. "Easy."

Afterwards, Sam drops of the building to join us. His scanning the building with the tracking device he used earlier. "Rumlow is on the third floor."

We all walk towards Steve. He looks at Wanda. "Wanda, just like we practiced."

"What about the gas?" She asked.

"Get it out. Y/N, Sam, make sure she's covered." He says while taking his walking towards one of the cars.

"Aye, aye captain." I replied.

Steve begins to climb up the car. While climbing, Wanda uses her power to boost Steve towards the third floor. Afterwards, Wanda begins to use her telekinesis to take a hold of the gas. She breaks the windows open, and the gas comes flying out. Meanwhile, me and Sam are shooting at more of the mercs who's coming. I take cover behind a car and return my assault. I look over to my left and see that Sam stopped using his wings as a cover and turns back to use his device while his wings make a shield. Soon, two bombs come out of Sam's wings and blow up some mercs.

"You couldn't do that sooner?" I complain.

"Can it." He replies.

Wanda then makes a vortex of the gas and lift it up towards the air. Making it spread around.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve reports through the radio.

"I'm on it." Natasha replies on the radio.

After a minute guarding the entrance, Steve talks again on the radio. "Sam. He's in an AFV heading north."

Sam hums and flies into the sky, leaving me and Wanda alone, but we also left and go towards where Steve order us to go, towards him.

"I got four, they're splitting up." Sam says on the radio while Wanda and I are running.

"I got the two on the left." Natasha responds back.

After a few seconds, Steve talks again on the radio. "They ditched their gear. It's a shell game now. One of them has the payload."

"Roger that." I respond back. "...Pun not intended."

After a minute, we're almost where Steve is. We're running in a crowded place, which makes sense since it is a market. We then see Steve and Rumlow in the distance, and we're running towards them. Rumlow is defeated and is on his knees. Rumlow removes his mask, revealing a face that is scarred.

"He remembered you. I was there. He got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender. He wanted you to know something. He said to me, "Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go." And you're coming with me." And with that, Rumlow hands reaches his vest and activates the bomb. Steve flinches as Rumlow's armor ignites, but Wanda uses her power to contain the blast around Rumlow who grimaces even through the pain. Steve looks behind him and see us. Wanda lifts Rumlow into the air, but I can tell in her facial expression that she's struggling to contain the blast. Thanks to that struggle, she loses control, and the explosion got the better of her powers and blows ups next to a building, destroying multiple floors, killing hundreds of people. The people around us are screaming in fear and run away, meanwhile Wanda looks scarred at the exploding building. I look in horror at the building as well as Steve.

"Oh my..." Steve mutters. "Sam... We need... Fire and Rescue... on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there."