Ch 23. Time To Change History

Pietro P.O.V

We arrive in the past. We're in front of a house, which I presume is Hank Pym. This a nice-looking neighborhood. There is no depressive ambiance at all, so we probably aren't during the blip.

"Can you take us out?" Y/N asks.

I carefully grab Y/N and Scott from by pockets. I put them on the ground, and they unshrink. We remove our ant-man suits, except Scott. Apparently, Tony got something installed when we want our suits removes, it instantly disappears.

"What year are we exactly in?" Y/N asks.

"According to the device your dad made, we're in in January the 17th, 2016." I answer.

"Right before when the Avengers split." Scott adds. "And right before I got house arrest."

Y/N chuckles. "Why? Was your mommy mad you were late home?"

Scott scoffs. "Anyway, we're in front of Hank's house." He comments. "What excuse should I use to get the vails?" He asks.

"You're literally using them." I say to him. "Just say you're empty."

Scott nods. "Right. I will be right back." He walks towards the house, leaving me and Y/N alone.

I look at him. "Guess the time travel theory became true. When I got my superspeed, I never realized I fast enough to run back in time." I chuckle in disbelief.

"Guess all that training paid off." Y/N comments. "I'm happy you can be function as a time machine though. If you didn't, we could've also snapped away." I let out a quiet hum, reminding myself about it, and the people who are gone. Y/N notices my sudden change in mood. "Hey, we will bring them back. I promise. We already figure out how to travel back in time. Getting the stones will be no problem."

I smile at Y/N, who is reassuring my doubts. "Thanks."

Soon, Scott returns back, with a lot of vials with the Pym Particle in a box. "I got them, but I'm not sure this is enough."

"That's alright." Y/N says to him. "We can go back here to get more if we're going to run out."

"Right." He responds. "Then I guess we should return back to the present."

Í hums. We put our suits back on. Scott shrinks first, as well as the box. Y/N joins him quickly. I carefully grab them and put them in my top right pocket. "Are you all ready?"

"Ready here." Scott answers.

"Same here." Y/N answers.

I hum. "Then let's return back." I use my speed again to go through the flow of time.

-

We return back into the present. I see the rest of the team; they look excited at me.

"It works!" Bruce yells. "It works!"

I grab Y/N and Scott and put them down. They grow back into their size, and we remove our suits. Scott is holding the box with the vials. "We got more particles." I announce.

Tony walks to Y/N and hugs him tightly. "I thought you were gone." He mutters.

"Does it look like I'm gone?"

Scott walks towards the rest of the group. "Let's make sure to prepare."

"Of course." Steve responds. "Now that we know we can travel into time, we should pinpoint where the stones were."