Chapter 2

"Yeah, I'd suggest to stay back." I said while the waiter came and served our drinks. I gave a glare to him while I took a sip of my coffee. Then looked at Latte and gave her a smile. Just to add a nice threatening touch.

Latte and I walked out of the place after a few minutes. Man was it funny to see that guy's face every time I looked him! He kept giving me glances all scared which was absolutely hilarious.

Latte wasn't sure what had driven him away, though it was very clear that I had. She just wasn't paying attention.

"Hmm...what else should we do today?" Latte asked while we were walking around.

"I don't know. Though I don't want to do much, I've been wanting to read a certain book." Latte rolled her eyes at me.

"So boring! Well I'm going to explore more of those woods!" She sprinted off. While she was doing so, she turned around and gave me a big wave and disappeared into the forest.

I walked back home and grabbed the book I wanted to read and went to the tree Latte introduced me to. I climbed up to the branch I was sitting on before. I'd say this would be the best branch to sit on. It has enough leaves to cover you from the hot beams of the sun in the Summer, but a nice opening to let in the wind.

It's pretty nice up here, I just wish it was farther in the woods so that it would be even harder for weirdos like the one at the café to find me. I don't mind some humans, some are pretty nice! Others are dickheads. There isn't an in between, nor should there even be. It should be a balance of the better and the worse.

Though the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I could find a better tree. I am a pretty good climber..

Well why not? I jumped down and went on my adventure. I walked past many flowers such as tulips, roses, daisies, daffodils, petunias, and much more. After a few minutes of walking, I saw a pretty big tree.

It was a tree house, but the steps up to it were destroyed. The tree house looked like it were in perfect shape though. My tail flicked back and fourth thinking about how perfect it would be up there.

I mean there's plenty of branches to step on, many places to hold, and even if people see me, they won't be able to reach me.

So I decided to climb up it. It wasn't too easy, but it wasn't hard either. I jumped from branch to brach, climbing up the tree pretty quickly.

After no longer than 30 seconds, I had made it up the tree to where the tree house was. There was a small table put to the side that had a note placed there.

Hi! If you're reading this, then congratulations! I've left this tree house to someone who really wants it and who is determined to climb such a tree. So this is now rightfully yours!

I wonder how long ago this was left here..no matter though. I just got a whole treehouse to myself! My tail stood up happily which I hate when it happened since I'd rather people not immediately know when I'm happy. It's one of the bad things about being a cat but you know.

I sat down and leaned up against a wall of the tree house. After at least a half an hour, I came down the tree and ran back to my house. Latte asked where I was and I said I was at the tree she showed me. I'd rather her not know about this hideout I have.

After at least a few days, I had cleaned up the place a bit and decorated it. It looked a whole lot better and was going to be a comfort zone of mine.

Everything has been going pretty well, I haven't had many annoying interactions with those types of people. Though that had to come to an end of course.

As I was walking, someone ran over to me.

"Hey there! You look real cute actually! Why don't you come to mine and we can have some fun~" OH WHAT THE HELL? Who comes up to someone and says shit like that?!

"Uh excuse me? I think that it's be best if you'd leave them alone." Someone else had ran over to me and pushed the random person off.

"Hey what the heck was that for!? You don't even know if he's interested!"

"I can tell when someone is uncomfortable. Plus who in earth would be comfortable with someone coming up to them and saying that hm? So you can take to your leave." Well it's nice to know there's decent people here.

The weird ass person ran off. "You alright?" The person who has stood up for me had asked. He had long blonde hair, it looked like it felt like silk. He wore a classic dress shirt and some black jeans.

"I'm fine. I can defend myself but thank you for that." I looked over to him and accidentally looked him in the eyes. Holy crap I've never seen that colored iris in my whole life! It's just like lapis, just in an eye color.

Though I snapped out of it, I'm not going to be staring into some random person's eyes. "Alright! Stay safe though." He gave me a small smile and a wave. I don't trust random people especially if they're humans. Though I guess he did defend me. Even if I didn't need it I'd course I would have been happy to scratch out an eye!