Get away from them!

Frappuccino and Cy walked away from the group of four. "They were pretty nice, right?" Cy smiled and Frappuccino. "Yeah they were! It's nice that we got to talk to them!" Frappuccino smiled back. The two walked home, but Cy quickly turned around and grabbed Frappuccino's arm. "GAH!! I'm sorry sorry but I forgot my jacket back on a bench!" Cy apologized. "It's okay! Come on." Frappuccino and Cy walked back to the bench to get her jacket. Not only was there a jacket, but there was a watch. "This might've belonged to one of the four. You want to go see if we can go find them?" Cy said examining the watch. "Sure! Well after we go and help my mom at the cafe." Frappuccino sighed. "Uhhggg closing that thing sucks! Come on.." The two dragged themselves to the cafe and helped Frappuccino's mom clean up and close.

"Phew!! Now we can go find them." Cy said whipping her forehead. They ventured around the kingdom, hoping to find a sign of either of their houses. Just when they were about to go home and give up, Cy spotted someone up in a tree. "Hey Frap...do you see that..?" Cy pointed at the figure in the tree. "Yeah...WAIT!! That's a person!! And their looking into that window!" Frappuccino quietly shrieked. "Let's go get that creep!!" Cy said with determination. The two ran up to the tree and quietly climbed up. They hoped to get a sneak strike on the stalker, and ended up doing so. Frappuccino clawed a chunk of the girls hair off, leaving the stalker to scream in pain. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??!" Cy screamed out disgustedly. They pulled her out of the tree and scratched at her for a while. "What's wrong with people now a days?!?!?" Frappuccino scoffed. "I know..Hey um I have this weird stalker here at ____, it'd be great help if you could come get them. Yeah I can stay on the phone!" Cy spoke into the phone, it was obvious she was calling the police.

The police soon arrived, taking the girl away. "Hey, we're literally hero's!" Cy joked. "You could say that!! Wait..hey those are the girls from earlier! Ha! Two in one baby!!" The two fist bumped and knocked on the door. "Yes? Oh hello! What are you doing here at such a late hour?" Raspberry answered the door. "We were originally here to see if this watch was any of yours, considering that it was near my jacket. Also, there was this creep up in a tree looking though a window...they are going to jail as of now though.." Frappuccino glanced towards the ground. Latte's face shot white at what Frappuccino just said. "I-um.. this is Madeline's watch thank you.. and for saving us from some creep." Raspberry awkwardly smiled. "No big deal! Just stay safe!" Cy smiled. The girls walked away while Raspberry and Latte were processing the fact that there was a stalker.

It wasn't hard to figure out who it was, and this made Latte's blood boil. "She thinks she can still just take him!!?? Who does she think she is!?! Oh I'm going to KILL her!!" Latte growled. "Calm down Latt-" "She thinks she can do whatever she wants because she had power 2 years ago! She had no clue on who she's dealing with now!!" Latte punched the couch as Raspberry gave her a hug. "Shh.. I know that she's a horrible person, but you need to hold this anger in." Raspberry cooed. "You're right.." Latte grumbled. "Let's go tell the boys, okay?" The two walked upstairs and with a sigh, they walked in.

"Mmh?" Espresso mumbled, obviously half asleep. "So..we have some news.." Raspberry glanced at the floor. "Frappuccino and Cy had seen...Grapefruit trying to look into what I believe was this window.." Espresso immediately shot up. "What..?" He panicked. "Don't worry!! She's in jail, one of them called the cops." Raspberry tried to reassure him, but  Espresso ended up breaking down. Madeline immediately hugged him and comforted him. "Hey..your not hurt are you? As much as having a stalker is very bad, you're still perfectly fine. I told you I'll stay by your side, and I mean it." Madeline whispered softly into Espresso's ear. "Lay down Ess, you'll feel better if you sleep." Espresso lied down with Madeline, giving the girls their cue to leave.