Watching

She watches through the window from afar. That stupid man...he's going to stay with him for a while, isn't he? She scoffed and crossed her arms. "Where's Latte?" She wonders to herself. She keeps remembering how she loved to bully her. She knows it brought her down horribly, and she just can't wait to do it again. She loved to humiliate Latte whenever she could. Rumors, secrets, and dirtying her. It should be a pleasure for Latte to see how much she's 'changed'.

She watched Espresso eat, or drink perhaps, the soup in his bowl. It reminds her of when the two had went out for drinks. She missed him so much, and now it's to the point where she'll do anything to get him back. She looks back and wonders why he left. Some points she can see, others she can't. She's not all bad; well, that's what she thinks.

She looks over to see a girl with crimson red hair leaning on a tree on her phone, almost side eyeing her. "Weird behavior.." She says as if hers is any better. Though she doesn't do anything about it. "It's probably just the angel she looking at her phone." She shrugs to herself. Little did she know, the girl was watching her, just hiding it better than she was. It's normal for people to never bat an eye when she does something like this. She was trained to watch, as she preforms under the Scarlet's Blade. She couldn't afford to be sloppy.

"I'll check this place when it's dark. He'll be mine ever so soon.." She walked off with a grin on her face. The girl who had been watching her followed. Information must be found to see if she had really changed, or has yet to.