Chapter 12

I stood in the kitchen for a little longer. I was astonished, who is he to say something like that?? I loudly sighed as his words continued to echo through my thoughts. When I walked back into the dining room, Latte looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "What?" I said a little annoyed. "You...it's nothing actually." She swatted her hand at me. I'm guessing that was a gesture to go. So I did. I walked over to where Madeline had left to, which was the living room, and sat down next to him. "I'm boored.." I complained and whined a little. "I know, but you can still go outside! Only if you're okay with it. I'll be right by your side the whole time!" Madeline smiled warmly. I wanted to look at him like he was insane, but I knew he was right. I could go outside if I wanted to. Though that's the thing, I don't trust anyone out there anymore. I just want to be sealed in the comfort of my home. But at the same time, I really want to go outside. This is so stupid! Why does she have to be back?!

I leaned on Madeline's shoulder. He pulled me a little closer and stared at my mopey expression. "You alright?" He quietly asked. "I'm fine." I tried to smile by the slightest, but my smile pulled down into a sorrowful frown. My eyes twitched and swelled as I continued to think about everything. Madeline pulled me into his lap and hugged me. "You're thinking about her, aren't you? You'll be fine Ess.." I buried my head into the crook of his neck. "Thank you.." I whispered, being muffled out a little. "Anytime my dear." Madeline's expression quickly changed. "Sorry.." He murmured pitifully. "You're fine." I guess I don't mind. He smiled and started to pet me. Raspberry and Latte walked into the room moments later. Madeline moved his hand and motioned for them to be quiet. "One of those moments huh?" Raspberry whispered. I felt Madeline nod as he continued to pet me. "Well Latte and I are going to take a walk. You two want to join?" I clutched onto Madeline's shirt a little harder. "It'll be all four of us...but if you don't want to, then I'll be happy to stay with you!" Madeline whispered. "Alright...I'll come. Just let me get dressed first." I ran upstairs.

I came back and the four of us walked outside. I was pretty nervous, but Madeline held my hand to make me feel a little better. Of course it helped. We came across two girls, both being cats. One had short hair with a white jacket with cherry and blossom pins on it. She had a hot pink and pink striped shirt under the jacket and she had black jeans on. The other girl had long white hair with small brown curls spring around. She wore a grey turtle neck and black leggings. "Hi there! We just happened to move here, what are your names?" The one with the pink hair asked gleefully. "Well hello! My name is Raspberry, this is Latte, Madeline, and Espresso." Raspberry gestured to all of us. "How wonderful! I'm Cymbidium Orchid! You can call me Cy if you'd like!" Cy smiled. "I'm Frappuccino! You can call my Frap." (It's the good one guys-) Frap smiled. I held Madeline's hand a little tighter. I don't know if I should trust them at all. I'm not going to right now that's for sure. I glanced over to Latte. She looked really happy to meet some new people, but when I looked closer, she also was a little worried. Though Madeline and Raspberry quietly comforted our nervous feelings and we invited them to walk with us. They may be cats, but that doesn't mean I'll trust them immediately.

Though they were really nice! I still didn't really trust them by the end, but I could tell that they were plenty happy talking to us. "Well that was pretty fun talking to you four! Though Frap and I have to get going. Have a nice rest of your afternoon!" The girls waved and walked away. "They were nice!" Latte smiled. "I guess yeah.." I muttered. "Come on, let's get home." Madeline smiled. "You look tired Ess. You want me to carry you?" Madeline asked. "I'm capable of walking!" I scowled. Though after a little I let him carry me. I was tired sure..

Madeline lied me down in my bed once we got back. He lied down beside me after I got changed and held me close. "Was it nice to get out again?" Madeline asked. "Yes, it was. Thank you for staying with me through this crisis." I smiled but he didn't see, and I didn't want him to either. "That's amazing!" I could feel his bright smile radiating on the back of my neck. I couldn't help but smile.
——————————————————————
Bro this random ass don't just puts itself on when I'm writing 😭💀

——————————————————————Bro this random ass don't just puts itself on when I'm writing 😭💀

ITS HAPPENED EVEN BEFORE THIS