5

You listened intensely as your father went through your stuff, looking for something you had no knowledge of. You were irritated but weren't in the mood to start a fight and just watched him go through a box filled with your old memories.

He stopped when he got you your photo album, flicking through old pictures of you at the orphanage when he first adopted you etc. But he stopped when he came across a pic from before you were adopted, you were smiling into the camera doing a goofy pose while the boy next to you looked like he was going to fall off the stool as if he was confused about how he ended up taking the photo in the first.

When he pulled the picture out you watched as his eyes went wide.

"Y/n don't you remember this boy from when you were little?" He asked, holding the picture up to you.

Of course, you remembered him, just not his name you remembered how dumb you were back then and giggled nodding your head.

"Yeh why?" You asked.

"He was the main villain that attacked your students at the USJ and threatened young Midoriya at the mall." He answered.

You were sure it was false information, Tomura Shigaraki didn't seem like the type of person to get confused when someone did something normal and you were sure his quirk couldn't be suppressed by simple gloves.

But wasn't that boy the only person to ever get a quirk that can disintegrate or decay objects you were sure of it? You had researched about quirks intensely at times.

"Hey, that's no, but," You took a deep breath in, "Do you want me to join the investigation to take down the League?" you gathered your thoughts, you wanted to know how he became the way he was and what the ideology of there group was.

"No I want you to stay out of sight, I have a feeling he may want to use you as a way to get to me," He said, watching you drop your shoulders.

"It's either that or I'll have a hero escort you everywhere like when you were a teenager." He said, "don't worry you'll still assist Eraserhead with 1A."

It seemed his word was final.

Like a baby you sulked up to your room, plopping on your bed, you felt little again, you had more freedom before this guy adopted you, all he's done is give you from one hero to another only coming back to train you or tell you, you can be a hero.

You stared at the picture in your hand, you found it hard to believe that little boy who couldn't even utter a word and was too scared to even touch a person, was now a stone-cold killer that was wanted by every member of hero society.

It almost saddened you how such a timid boy could become this cruel monster, you wished you had done something back then, maybe alerted CPS so they would know a boy your age was wandering around the streets.

It was too late now, plus you had to leave the house, Shigarki's case wouldn't solve himself, it was time to rescue a villain.