6

Tomura Shigaraki would always find himself wondering how the two of you ended up in the position you were in. He came from a family of riches abandoned on the streets by society only to become the greatest villain in Japan, while you came from an orphanage built from poverty. Only to be taken in by the number 1 hero and have everything given to you on a silver platter.

He despised you, leaving young him to fend for himself. He had gathered that you were quite the dumb child but you could've suggested taking him home with you.

Now you had fame and a quirk that conquered his. To the eye of a civilian your quirk allowed you to control plants and animals, but those who properly observed you knew there was more to it.

He almost stalked you gathering information that he would use against you once the two of you were reunited again.

He knew about how you struggled with certain aspects of your quirk, it amused him when he watched videos of you training and you had a look of frustration when water would refuse to listen to your words of command.

He missed you though he couldn't admit that, those few days 16 years ago held some good memories. You were naive then and you still are now and you are quite influential that would be amazing for the league, getting a loved hero to turn her back would surely make the public lose trust in them.

He was watching you now, it seemed you remembered his existence searching through parts of town your father would never let you see growing up in hopes of finding a villain, how cute.

He knew about your internship with some detective agency, which really boosted your skills in searching.

A cat walked in front of you, causing you to crouch down to chat to it.

"Excuse me have you seen a man with blueish hair really pale, red shoes?" You asked the cat. To anyone else, you'd look like a druggie.

"He's watching you right now."

The cat wandered off.

You looked around trying to keep your posture straight as you tried to find this villain or your 3-day bestie.

He was so amused by your behaviour. Watching you twirl in circles trying to find him as he realised the cat hold baited him out.

He would only observe, content with the distance the two of you had with each other. Unfortunately, his observing skills went to shit as he failed to notice the newbie who had joined him.

"Who you watching boss?" He sighed hands in his pockets with a hood on his face.

"No one," Tomura whispered back, his hand ready to attack his dick of a comrade.

Dabi knew that was a lie since he had watched his boss chuckle at the only person on the street at that moment.

"You know what, why don't you give her a little spook," Tomura suggested, engrossed in your wondering eyes failing to notice the fact the trees around her began to grow with her determination.

Dabi didn't even answer already standing behind you, you of course failing to notice as he was quite silent.

"Excuse me." He called out to you.

You felt his breath on your ear using your quirk to immobilise him with the branches from a tree. Without remorse he began to flame the tree, causing you to panic. You could hear the tree's thoughts it was in pain.

"Stop you're hurting it." You yelled at the man, quickly going to punch him in the face knocking him out since he didn't even register your hand going there.

You sighed using your jacket in an attempt to cool the fire. It working and you sitting on the ground.

A small scar appeared on your arm, a burn.

"For fucks sake," You mumbled the fire didn't even touch you. Sitting beside the guy who tried to kill the tree.

You stroked his head after pulling him onto a curb. His hair was a dirty black, dirty as it hadn't been washed in years is probably a blonde dirty. His most striking feature was the staples placed on his face. The work of grafting.

You placed a hand on his cheek, stroking the purplish skin, and pulling him onto your lap to get a better look.

Only for his eyes to snap open and grab your hand, blue flames began to emit from his arm, you quickly slid away so as not to get burned.

" I should arrest you for attacking a former detective." You mumbled getting into a fighting stance in case this man decided to attack you once again.

"You threw the first punch," He answered, circling you with caution. It was obvious from now that he was a villain as a normal citizen wouldn't try to fight a hero.

"You a villain?"

"What do you think?" He answered back with attitude. 

"You trying to kidnap me for a ransom?" You asked, it had happened thrice growing up you wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. 

He chuckled to himself amused by your question, "No, not yet at least, "