8

After much convincing you were able to accompany your students to the mall. It had grown in size from when you were younger, although there where some places you enjoyed looking at.

You had, as usual wore an outfit that would make it hard for someone to recognise you at first glance. It being a basic tendency when usually going out being the no 1 heroes daughter for the past few years.

The first years seemed suprised having seen the sheer size of the place.

"Are those UA students?!" Someone called out. You stood behind them turning away from the prying eyes in case someone recognised you and bombarded you with stuff.

They kids seemed to love the attention though, bashful looks on there faces as they didnt want to seem to full of themselves. Luckily these people where quickly satisfied going back to their children and families.

The students, between themselves, decided to split up since the area was so vast and they had different stuff to buy.

Your plan was to stick to Midoriya like glue, even if it was awkward for him and Uraraka since they were so weird around each other.

Unfortunately your plan was short lived as someone recognised you as soon as you lifted your head up.

"Pro hero Ziran!"

"OMG All might's daughter!"

How could you be a master at disguise if you were recognised this fast. Instead of being downhearted that this happened you excused yourself from Midoriya and Uraraka to go and greet some fans.

Midoroya and Uraraka glanced at each other now that they were alone. Trying to calm the atmosphere so that they could have an outing in peace although it was interrupted when Uraraka ran off yelling about bug spray.

"Its someone from UA cool, let me get an auto graph." A hooded figure approached the now alone Midoriya slinging his arm over his shoulder to get closer. "You were the one who got all beat up in the sports festival right?". He asked his grip around the boy getting tighter.

"Yeah." Midoriya answered wondering if this was the reason why you came wearing such a covering outfit in a place such as this. Having fans like this and always remembering things that happened in the past or there debuts.

"And you were also one of the heroes who ran into the hero killer at the hosu incident?" The hooded man asked.

"You sure know a lot."

"I'm a big fan, I didn't think I'd see you again in a place like this. It seems like fate or destiny." He carried on, his slender fingers hooking around Midoriya's neck as if threatening to strangle him.

"But from your perspective we haven't met since the attack on UA."

It was then that Midoriya realised who he was speaking to the leader of the League Tomura Shigaraki.

"Why don't we have tea or something Izuku Midoriya?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Act natural like I'm an old friend. No need to make a fuss ok. Calm down and even your breath."
He explained how he just wanted to talk and how if Midoriya tried something funny he would kill him and the people there also explaining his quirk in the process.

You had finally escaped from your final fan, putting your hood back up incase someone took up more of your time looking for something provocative to sleep in at the camp.

You had little crush on the other pro hero in your class and was very good at hiding it, you think. Your father wouldn't allow you to wear revealing clothing and now was your chance since you would be away from him. Aizawa didnt usually show any type of attraction to you which you understood you are 10 years younger than him you just wanted to show you were mature and had a nice body so he could get with you.