17

He again tried to kill you once he woke up, leaping at you in anger as his hands went to your neck squeezing watching your eyes roll to the back of your head, ignoring Bakugou's thrashing as he watched your body go limp.

Tomura was now satisfied standing up from your body, and taking a deep breath. You were correct about the satisfaction he felt, it was incredible, he had finally got rid of your constant whining and that now opened the doors to other plans.

If only he noticed you wink at the shocked Bakugou Katsuki.

You made your breathes shallow hoping that it slowed your heartbeat and left the league's guard down.

You could sense new emotions surrounding the place those of pride and those of hope, you knew heroes were hear to save you.

You listened to the conversation, listened to Bakugou's anger when he was let go by the villains, how he believed they were deranged for even trying to convince him to come.

Your breathes froze along with the league when he decided to use his quirk against them. He had to realise that they were villains and would use force on him if given the opportunity and no matter how scared he was he should use his brain when using his power.

" Master lend me your power."

Master?

Was your research not in vain had you been correct this whole time, he was in fact one of All for Ones puppets. How sad. You had heard about how people put in that position felt like it was their only choice, perhaps he had grown up in a shitty orphanage and gone to the streets when he left at 18 and All for One found him and now he feels like he owes him his life.

Or your imagination could be running wild again

" You're not even the boss?!" Bakugou exclaimed.

You were sure after this you would give him a well thought out lesson on how to speak to villains.

Knock knock knock

" Pizza delivery!"

You smirked, they were here. Unless it was just an extremely prideful and stressed pizza guy.

" SMASH!!" Your father yelled, putting his power through the thick slabs of brick behind Spinner in the process. You sat up slowly holding your throbbing head and rubbing your bruised neck as you did so.

" Dad." You felt water begin to fill your lash line as you saw him come to the rescue, you were so hopeful you never gave up on him, but you were scared you would die before you even got the chance to see him again.

You swayed slightly as you stood up, staggering to a corner wall to get out of the way of the heroes as Kamui Woods and Gran Torino binded and immobiled the villains.

Shigaraki's eyes landed on your still alive form, almost foaming from the mouth in anger at how you tricked him. He checked your body and it shown no signs of life, yet here you were stumbling as you smirked at him. He hated it.

Edgeshot came through the door, almost suprising you as you didn't think he'd even want to do roleplay even if it was for a hero job. He was always so serious.

The conversation between your father and Shigaraki went on, further irking the boy.

You leaned against the wall too smug from what was happening, feeling prideful that you evaded death and that your research was correct, the fact driving further into your ego as your father told you it was due to your notes that they were able to find out so much about the league.

You gushed in happiness.

You moved towards your dad grabbing him in a hug, expressing your gratitude the best you could.