7

"What do you want?" You asked thinking this was going nowhere. The point of you leaving was to find your old friend not cause a ruckus with some random villain harming trees.

"To have a chat." He concluded as if he didn't just say he wanted to kidnap you in the future.

"About."

"Your dad." 

Of course, you rolled your eyes. Another one, these types of people were quite easy to arrest they always thought they were some amazing type of villain when they were mediocre.

You even sat down, bored out of your mind, knowing how conversations like this would play out.

"I believe a true hero is not a thing, the people who praise your father are narrow-minded beings, who don't understand what being a true hero means. You think the system was built to protect you but no it was used to control us the public. While those in power become wealthy the rest of us fall into a trap of poverty and despair, yet we are meant to have hope for those scum like you neve-"

"I heard this one too many times man, since you aren't that big of a threat I'll let you go, only because I'm not meant to be out, but if I see you again I promise I will arrest you whatever it takes."

Dabi didn't seem to care, not even being irritated that he was interrupted. He couldn't figure out why his boss was so fascinated by you when there were stronger heroes than you.

"Till next time." He mumbled disappearing into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your search was in vain, you had gotten caught by your father and he wasn't too happy. Giving a lecture about safety and whatnot. You were not able to see your students again until they had finished their work study.

You sat alone and bored in your home, setting up an office in your room with red string everywhere trying to pinpoint the location of Tomura Shigaraki. You had gotten nowhere so far, wishing you could be training a small group of students from the other class.

At least you would have time to test them during their practical exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So many time skips

You sat on top of the building waiting for Jirou and Koda's names to be called so you could make your usual entrance, birds ready, holding onto your cloak to fly you down. You had asked for whichever group Koda was in since the two of you had a similar quirk. You wanted to see how the fight against him would go.

Unfortunately for you your dad also had the idea of a dramatic entrance, jumping from another building and winking with a goofy smile beforehand as he stole your idea. You rolled your eyes, using your hands to beckon the birds to fly you down.

The students were shocked seeing all might fall from the sky, but when they saw you, smiles appeared on their faces, a considerate and kind teacher who understood their humour was here. They were sure whoever got it would have it easy, she wouldn't dare harm them.

"You ruined my entrance dad," He just laughed looking towards Midoriya and Bakugou. You couldn't wait to watch them two, it would be so fun and entertaining.

The teams were announced a few grumbles were heard from students as they wanted to be put against you. It made you happy knowing you were so loved.

You were going to be in the seventh match as you already knew. You saw the relief on Jirou and Koda's faces when they found out. You weren't going to make it easy for them though.

They thought it would be even easier with weights as well. Your father is all might those weights were nothing.

"Ziran!" Jirou called over, you looked over at her nodding your head for her to carry on. " Go easy on us please." She begged.