Ch.23: Mallorie? Pregnant?

I crawled back onto him and kissed him. He ran his hands along my sides. I let out little moans. He placed his hands inside of my shirt. He slowly lifted off my top. I smiled and planted more kisses on his lips. He removed his pants and so did I. He rolled us over and crawled ontop of me. He slipped off my bra and then my panties. He pressed his bare body againest mine. He slowly kissed my neck and left love bites. He then placed a condom on.

He fingered me which made me moan. Then finally he thrust himself into me. I let out loud moans. I moaned and moaned. It felt so good. I grabbed the headboard to stop hitting my head. He smiled and went faster. I moaned even louder. He slowed to catch his breath.

Banging came upon the door.

"Calm it down in there love birds. Save it for a hotel!" Chris yelled.

I just smiled at Eithan as he placed his lips on mine. We kissed and kissed and laid our bare bodies next to each other. I laid my head on his hot,sweaty, racing chest. He placed his arm around me and we slowly fell asleep.

~Next Day~

I awoke to a pounding on my door. It was 2:30 in fucking morning who is fucking knocking on my bedroom door. I grab my robe and tie it around me. I go an answer my door.

"What?" I say peeking my head out to look a Chris.

"Do you two have to be so loud?"

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face. I took my robe back off and crawled back into bed with Eithan. He was sleeping great and I could tell because he was snoring and he had a slight smile on his face. I placed a kiss on his lips and saw is smile widen just a little. I smiled to myself and laid back down to fall asleep.

-*—-*—-*——*—-*—*—-*—-*—-*—*-*—*-*-

I awoke to my phone buzzing. I looked at my clock than at my phone. Its fucking 5:30. Who keeps fucking waking me up so early.

I checked the text.

Mallorie: Meet me at Hampton Inn now ~M@||0®¡£

Riley: Meet me at Hampton Inn now

I sighed and got up. I walked to my closet and grabbed me some underwear, bras, and blue skinny jeans, and a blue and light blue long sleeve cutout shirt with my blue converse. I combed my somewhat matted hair and put it in messy bun. I silently walked out the room and down the stairs. Chris on the couch with a mouth full if popcorn and a bowl of popcorn in his lap with a bag of Wavy Lays in his hand. He had his mouth wide open.

I crept past him to the front door. I eased to my car and cranked it up. I pulled out the driveway and drove to the Hampton Inn. I arrivied in thirty-two minutes. Mallorie and Riley were there waiting. I didn't get a word in before the they grabbed me and dragged me into the elavator. It stopped on the 6th floor. We got out and they took me into a room. Riley sat down and Mallorie started pacing around the room.

"Is their something you two got me out of bed for at 5:30 in the fucking morning?" I said annoyed.

No answer!

"Hello? I asked a question?" I asked.

Mallorie stopped pacing. She stared a Riley and then at me and then back at Riley. I watched Mallorie pace around the room again. I looked a Riley. He looked like he just wanted somebody to shoot him in the head. He was mumbling somthing about a Mother being a pregnant or either a mother being in embedment. I looked at him then back and Mallorie then back at Riley then back at Riley again. He was just staring at the ground.

"Is their something you To need with me?"

"I'm Pregnant okay!" Mallorie yelled.

I looked at her in shock.