Ch.28: She made it with a baby

I watched with a look of shock on my face. They fluttered open and slowly fluttered close. Then they fluttered open again and stayed open. I was staring at her in shock. I glanced at her dad and he had the same expression on his face. He turned to look at me. Her eyes didn't close. She blinked a few times and took in her surrounding. Derek walked into the room with Mallorie right behind him.

"She's not dead I though for sure she would be dead!" He yelled.

"You tried to kill my daughter?"

"I didn't try I was hoping that coma would!" He said.

I watched as Derek and Mr. Thomas glared at each other and didn't even notice Mallorie walking over to me.

"Hey baby miss me?" She asked.

"Get away from me Mallorie." I said.

"Why are you being like this, you know you love me and don't deny it."

"I don't love you and I never will!"

"But you did and you can love me again and you know you will."

"Ya whatever keep telling yourself that." I told her.

I walked away from and over to Angie. She was looking lost. I grabbed her hand and she turned to look at me. Those blue eyes searching me. A hint of confusion in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She tired again and still no words. I glanced at her belly. It had gotten bigger.

I placed a kiss on her cheek. I saw the smile creep onto her face. She remember me.

"Eithan!" She said but her voice had went in and out to where you could barely understand it, but I could.

I smiled and looked at her face. I looked over and Derek and Mr. Thomas. Derek eyes had gotten bigger once Angie had sat up.

"Oh no. What the heck happened here." He said rushing over and glancing at Angie stomach.

"She'e pregnant incase you can't see."Mallorie had said.

The doctor walked into the room.

"Okays he was pronounced dead 9:39 on Saturday March 1,- wait, can you guys see her sitting up or is it just me." He said.

"We can see her." Mr. Thomas said.

"Well since she's still alive and her baby is too, are you ready to find out what the gender of the baby is?"

I nodded and held her hand and watched as all eyes in the room was on the doctor.

"The baby is a..........................................................................................................GIRL!!!"

Angie smiled and had a look of happiness on her face.

"That's great," She said with her voice still going in and out."Just what I wanted."

We smiled and I glanced at her dad. He had a look of happiness and shock. He begam to walk over to me.

"Son you got her this way and you better stick with her every step of the way. Don't leave her and then find you someone else. If you do then you will suffer the consequences and learn a life lesson."

"Yes sir."

"Good now you better think of some baby names. How about Brooke, or Paige, or Maddison, or Chloe, or Jade, or even Kendall. Wait, I got it, Shelby, or Sierra?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm not really sure what I want to name her, yet." I told him.

He nodded and patted me on the back. Derek had the angriest look on his face. He was clenching and unclenching his fist. I hoped he wouldn't try to punch Angie and hurt her or the baby.