40: Honeymoon

Eithan and I walked into our honeymoon suite at the biggest hotel in the Bahamas. I have no clue how to pronounce the name of this hotel. Me and Eithan placed our bags on the bed and looked around. The room was painted red, pink, and white with red roses on the pink wallpaper. White was on the bed and the headboard of the California King sized bed. I instantly fell in love with the bed.

I looked into the bathroom and saw a Jacuzzi and a shower and a sink with a granite counter top. The bathroom was white. Next was the living room. It had a huge 60" flat screen TV and a large sofa which looked almost like the movies. Finally it was the kitchen. It was bigger then the kitchen in our house and the dining room was connected.

It had a stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, sink, and utensils. I never want to leave this suite.

Me and Eithan went back to the bed and laid down.

"We are gonna have fun in this bed." He winked at me.

"Eithan! I know you told me that the whole 10 hour plane ride here." I told him.

"I know I just want to make sure you get that through your head." He told me pulling me close.

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him.

"I love you!" He said kissing me.

"I love you too!" I told him kissing him back.

"Hey you know what time it is?" I asked Eithan.

"Umm its 8:23 p.m."

"Nope its time for you to give me my butt/back massage." I told him.

"Okay lets get it over with." He said.

I laid down on the floor and Eithan sat on my butt and began working his magic fingers.

"Yes right there!!!! Oooohhhh!" I said.

He worked his fingers some more until they began popping.

"Okay times up!" He said.

"I don't wanna get up!" I said.

He grabbed me and pulled me up.

"Let's get some sleep and tomorrow we can go and have fun and go shopping and out to eat and maybe to the beach!" Eithan said.

"I would love that but lets have tomorrow dedicated to shopping and the day after tomorrow dedicated to the beach!" I told him.

"That's even better!" He smirked.

I plucked his forehead.

"Get that thought out of your head it isn't gonna happen!" I told him.

"Way to ruin my plans Angie!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and laid down and snuggled into the comforter. Eithan soon joined me. I closed my eyes as soon as he had hit the lamp beside the bed.

"Goodnight Angie!" Eithan said kissing me hair.

"Goodnight!" I said.

________________________________________________________________________________

I awoke this morning to Breakfast in bed. Grits, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, and Toast with a side of Apple Juice.

"Wow thanks Eithan." I said kissing him.

He hooked up the Stereo and played some music. The first song that came on was We Run The Night by Havanna Brown ft PitBull.